Notices
2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Help!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2004, 03:34 PM
salaam55

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Help!!!!!

Hey im a new member and i really need some help! I am looking at z's right now but i am not having much luck. First of all is there anyone in here that is from New Mexico. And if there is, could you tell me if you know any good dealerships in New Mexico. Also is there anyone in here that is selling their z's(doesn't have to be in New Mexico)? If there is could you please reply and let me know. I would really appriciate it. Thanks sooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-02-2004, 06:29 PM
kcobean

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey man! We talked briefly in the chat this morning.

Check the "private cars for sale" section here, and hit carmax.com. I found multiple Z's in there for around your price range with relatively low miles. There is a carmax opening in Albuquerque soon, and they can transfer in vehicles from any of their stores across the country for a minor fee.

Good luck!
Old 11-02-2004, 06:32 PM
Infern0

Well first off....a little over kill on the thread topic. I'm sure you've heard of the boy who cried wolf right?

#2...there are regional threads as well that might have been a better choice for posting

#3...everything is for sale for the right price.

For instance I've got a 2004 Base model with Kinetix V4 Plenum, Borla Headers, U/R Pulley Set, R/T High Flow Cats, Custom AEM Intake, Full Carbon Fiber Dash Trim...not on the market...but make an offer. P.S. I'm in San Antonio, TX.

By the way...welcome to the board!
Old 11-02-2004, 06:59 PM
salaam55

Thank you both for the help. I looked on Autotrader.com and found one for a reasonable price. I will for sure check out carmax.com. I honestly don't know how much to offer you for your car. This is my first time thinking about buying a car and I have no idea as to go about it. I am 15 and I work at 2 resturaunts. My dad is going to help me with the payments on my car but I don't know how I would be able to pay. I think we could only pay in cash. If you guys, or anyone else can help me with going about this I would really appriciate it. Thanks!

Originally posted by Infern0
Well first off....a little over kill on the thread topic. I'm sure you've heard of the boy who cried wolf right?

#2...there are regional threads as well that might have been a better choice for posting

#3...everything is for sale for the right price.

For instance I've got a 2004 Base model with Kinetix V4 Plenum, Borla Headers, U/R Pulley Set, R/T High Flow Cats, Custom AEM Intake, Full Carbon Fiber Dash Trim...not on the market...but make an offer. P.S. I'm in San Antonio, TX.

By the way...welcome to the board!
Old 11-02-2004, 07:37 PM
roydiculous

Make sure you realize that on top of your $400+ a month payment, you will have the same amount in insurance and gas costs. Now factor in maintenance costs and the biannual cost of new tires/brakes/etc etc and you are looking at $1,000 a month for Z ownership.

Good luck - do you get your license that early in NM?
Old 11-03-2004, 05:56 AM
salaam55

No I will get my provisional license in January so that's when I am looking to get my z. How good is the z on gas?

Originally posted by roydiculous
Make sure you realize that on top of your $400+ a month payment, you will have the same amount in insurance and gas costs. Now factor in maintenance costs and the biannual cost of new tires/brakes/etc etc and you are looking at $1,000 a month for Z ownership.

Good luck - do you get your license that early in NM?
Old 11-03-2004, 06:19 AM
ttsupra94

Depends how you drive it. City driving you would be lucky to get the low 20's. Longer distance it does pretty well. I drive over 100 miles a day when i do drive it to work and i get about 30