2003-2009 Nissan 350Z

Thanks Nissan

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2004, 07:53 AM
hfm

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Thanks Nissan

Tis the season for giving thanks.

I want to thank Nissan for covering and replacing my motor for oil consumption and my tranny for grinds. My CD player for stuck disc. My passenger side visor for rattles. My window motor (half of it) after warranty expired. I want to thank Torrance Nissan for installing my lightweight flywheel free of charge when my tranny was being replaced.

There are probably more things that I've forgotten, for those, thanks as well. I expected problems on a first year car and having had over $10k in warranty work done on your ticket and without a peep of complaint, I have to say, thanks Nissan.

I know you guys read these boards and I just want to let you know, your work and help is appreciated. Thanks for producing one helluva car.

Dan
Old 11-21-2004, 08:11 AM
TZUNAMI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My turn....

Thanks to the Awsome Service @ Sterling McCall Nissan in Houston Texas. Especially Mario Flores who after I brought my car in at 7 AM called me at 10 to tell me the new tires were already on the car, a 4 wheel full alignment was done, he had already ordered a replacement nav door and cup holder.

I got another call less than a week later that the parts were in, and took my car in the next Monday. Again a call before noon that everything was fixed.

Thanks to the awsome courtesy drivers who dropped me off and picked me up on time. I didn't pay a dime for anything.

This car rocks, nissan rocks! THANKS NISSAN!
Old 11-21-2004, 10:33 AM
tylerdurden

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's great that they replaced everything without complaining, but if I would have read that list of problems before my purchase, I may not have bought a Z.