Notices
2009+ 370Z General discussion and news for the Z34 (2009+) Nissan 370z with the new 3.7-liter V6

The real performance of a 370Z

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2009, 04:50 PM
C5_vette

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Spork
Maybe his dad can roll with him now when he gets out of jail.
Old 03-29-2009, 05:00 PM
soleil
NolaZcc

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yes ibtl
Old 03-29-2009, 05:06 PM
Chromex319

Old 03-29-2009, 05:32 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Ask any racer, any real racer. It doesnt matter if it is an inch or a mile. Wining is winning.
Old 03-29-2009, 05:46 PM
JCSVT

Sweet!!! You skillz must be on the "Toretto/Takumi" level.

I'd have no chance against real power of the 370.
Old 03-29-2009, 05:55 PM
Rickdogg
Out of hiatus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XG82JNkknTs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XG82JNkknTs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Old 03-29-2009, 05:57 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

All I have to say is...

NOS!!!11!
Old 03-29-2009, 05:59 PM
jduet

In for the lulz
Old 03-29-2009, 06:01 PM
Jay'Z
Banned

Old 03-29-2009, 06:12 PM
Hexxus

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Interfoolers, stuperchargers, and turblows cannot help us beat a 370Z.
Old 03-29-2009, 07:08 PM
JCSVT

And just to add, there's almost no way a stock 370Z is pulling S/C Hemi Charger at high speeds.
Old 03-29-2009, 07:09 PM
Salvatorey

Man, you are all a special bunch of failures. Don't venture out past this forum and expect to be treated realistically
Old 03-29-2009, 07:15 PM
Spork

Originally Posted by Salvatorey
Man, you are all a special bunch of failures. Don't venture out past this forum and expect to be treated realistically
Find another way home, pizza boy.
Old 03-29-2009, 07:30 PM
RedSled

This has to be a troll...
Old 03-29-2009, 07:34 PM
Salvatorey

Hey Spork, I know it's your sport to go online and try to be offensive, but that fits the role of an import owner that went time and time again through the same lame attitudes towards your type of car. Know what I'm saying? Here's a hint, i'm talking about the "nos" comments and the trailers of fast and the furious. Sorry, but people are always going to make fun of you for owning an import ricer. Unfortunately you do a bad job of covering it up by attacking everybody else who doesn't fit the role of a 50 year old doctor driving around slower than the speed limit. You call me a pizza boy? You're something better right, or is it just an attempt at reminding yourself that you're better than me?
If you were good people, you'd say street racing is unsafe. or, maybe at least something of a little honesty. But it won't happen because you're a bunch of hypocrites. I don't have to ask if anybody has ever been in a street race before. And you know your snobby little comments aren't just directed towards me, they're make to solve your own little insecurities. Pointing out my typos, sending the same stupid little "fail" and "ban" insults to me along with everybody else. Come on, stop trying to convince yourselves that your "cool". You involuntarily make yourselves seem like a bunch of uptight rich porsche owners, when many of the rude people are younger, nastier, and have alot less money than you're role models. You're not offensive, you're not better, and you're not any more intelligent than any other brand car owner. If any of you with an ounce of intelligence have noticed, this is one of the snobbiest, nastiest car enthusiast forums on the internet, and little anywhere else have anything nice to say about any of you. Go on any other forum, whether it be a Honda forum or a Lamborghini forum, and people are people, not a bunch of conformists that say the exact same things because they're afraid to say anything else

Go on and pretend I'm a pizza boy and can't afford my own vehicle, pretend you drive your car like a saint, and pretend your better than me; all so you can waste even more time of those involved in the situation, including me. I'll have fun talking to you guys about how you're all insecure, so "flame on"..lol.
Old 03-29-2009, 07:35 PM
Salvatorey

Originally Posted by RedSled
This has to be a troll...
Why, because I told you about a...GASP...STREET RACE? OH NO! NOT THAT! i'm so sorry I tainted the 370z name!
Old 03-29-2009, 07:40 PM
RedSled

Yup, you're definitely trolling.

Well played.
Old 03-29-2009, 07:45 PM
Spork

Originally Posted by Salvatorey
Hey Spork, I know it's your sport to go online and try to be offensive, but that fits the role of an import owner that went time and time again through the same lame attitudes towards your type of car. Know what I'm saying? Here's a hint, i'm talking about the "nos" comments and the trailers of fast and the furious. Sorry, but people are always going to make fun of you for owning an import ricer. Unfortunately you do a bad job of covering it up by attacking everybody else who doesn't fit the role of a 50 year old doctor driving around slower than the speed limit. You call me a pizza boy? You're something better right, or is it just an attempt at reminding yourself that you're better than me?
If you were good people, you'd say street racing is unsafe. or, maybe at least something of a little honesty. But it won't happen because you're a bunch of hypocrites. I don't have to ask if anybody has ever been in a street race before. And you know your snobby little comments aren't just directed towards me, they're make to solve your own little insecurities. Pointing out my typos, sending the same stupid little "fail" and "ban" insults to me along with everybody else. Come on, stop trying to convince yourselves that your "cool". You involuntarily make yourselves seem like a bunch of uptight rich porsche owners, when many of the rude people are younger, nastier, and have alot less money than you're role models. You're not offensive, you're not better, and you're not any more intelligent than any other brand car owner. If any of you with an ounce of intelligence have noticed, this is one of the snobbiest, nastiest car enthusiast forums on the internet, and little anywhere else have anything nice to say about any of you. Go on any other forum, whether it be a Honda forum or a Lamborghini forum, and people are people, not a bunch of conformists that say the exact same things because they're afraid to say anything else

Go on and pretend I'm a pizza boy and can't afford my own vehicle, pretend you drive your car like a saint, and pretend your better than me; all so you can waste even more time of those involved in the situation, including me. I'll have fun talking to you guys about how you're all insecure, so "flame on"..lol.

You seem a bit offended, yes?
Old 03-29-2009, 07:47 PM
drewk

Good story man. Dont listen to all these people, im sure theyve raced someone on the street at least once in their life. They just like to bully people on the internet...
Old 03-29-2009, 08:02 PM
threat45

Heh, good story man, but yeah, keep it to the track I almost got hit in my Z by a retard who was racing.

And don't expect anything from this forum as far as comradery, you'd figure posters with 18k posts in two years would be a forum contributor but

A

Quick Reply: The real performance of a 370Z