Notices
2009+ 370Z General discussion and news for the Z34 (2009+) Nissan 370z with the new 3.7-liter V6

The real performance of a 370Z

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 12:34 PM
Entaille

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

wow olddirty, I used to give you crap because of your retarded sig.. then I started to give you slack because you seemed like an OK dude that could take a joke.

enjoy having your car impounded, losing your license, the incredible fees, the SR22 insurance. everyone claims they street race in safe ways but the reality of it is, you are on a public road and you never know what might pull in front of you when you're going that fast.

you are in for a rude awakening, be it 1 day, 30 days, 3 years, 10 years from now. you are going to either get caught doing it, or you're going to hit something or someone.

holier then thou.. I am not going for that. it's just not worth it, you have to out grow it at some point and it sounds like you are going to have to exp. something negative to reach that point in your life.

cheers to totaling your 'thug nasty' in advance, sir.
Old 03-31-2009, 12:43 PM
Hexxus

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm tired of cleaning you dumbass kids up off the asphalt.

Last edited by Hexxus; 03-31-2009 at 12:45 PM.
Old 03-31-2009, 12:44 PM
bboypuertoroc

Received 2,446 Likes on 1,768 Posts

Originally Posted by [MD]3FiFtY
Should be enforced...
It's not THAT bad for a first offense, but it is still the rules (rules that people are supposed to read when they first join the forum).

Hell, I enjoy a race myself every so often and used to be a regular contributor to the Street section. But like everyone else should do, I follow the rules here.

Tony (waits for someone to say "take it to the track")
Old 03-31-2009, 01:19 PM
OldDirty Z33

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Entaille
wow olddirty, I used to give you crap because of your retarded sig.. then I started to give you slack because you seemed like an OK dude that could take a joke.

enjoy having your car impounded, losing your license, the incredible fees, the SR22 insurance. everyone claims they street race in safe ways but the reality of it is, you are on a public road and you never know what might pull in front of you when you're going that fast.

you are in for a rude awakening, be it 1 day, 30 days, 3 years, 10 years from now. you are going to either get caught doing it, or you're going to hit something or someone.

holier then thou.. I am not going for that. it's just not worth it, you have to out grow it at some point and it sounds like you are going to have to exp. something negative to reach that point in your life.

cheers to totaling your 'thug nasty' in advance, sir.
Like said before theres a difference between racing on a busy street/fwy and racing on a road with no cars no other streets around. Like over by my house there a ton of roads that are empty. Like you never drive fast or raced someone.

BTW how do you know me? Through the internet? lol. People seem to change when you meet them in reality.
Old 03-31-2009, 01:19 PM
Spork

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by OldDirty Z33
Who and what are you talking about.

FAIL
At least you admit you fail.

Originally Posted by bboypuertoroc
It's not THAT bad for a first offense, but it is still the rules (rules that people are supposed to read when they first join the forum).

Hell, I enjoy a race myself every so often and used to be a regular contributor to the Street section. But like everyone else should do, I follow the rules here.

Tony (waits for someone to say "take it to the track")
Tony, take it to the track.

Hell, at least the smart people don't make threads, bragging about their Paul Walker experience. Know where I'm coming from?
Old 03-31-2009, 01:32 PM
bboypuertoroc

Originally Posted by Spork
Tony, take it to the track.
DIAF
Old 03-31-2009, 01:35 PM
Amir4571

Originally Posted by Salvatorey
I actually recently sold my other, a 2006 mustang roush for the 370z. 370z really picks up faster all through the revs and handles like a dream compared to the roush..still gonna miss the roush cosmetics in yellow and black and that loud v8 though!
OP i was looking at your pics and was this your "roush"....because it strikingly resembles a v6 mustang

Old 03-31-2009, 01:39 PM
MDHRZ

He probably put Roush stickers on the wheels.
Old 03-31-2009, 01:41 PM
Amir4571

Originally Posted by [MD]3FiFtY
He probably put Roush stickers on the wheels.
how much extra hp is that?
Old 03-31-2009, 01:52 PM
bboypuertoroc

Eleventy billion more horsepowas.
Old 03-31-2009, 02:24 PM
Bumpinjeep

Received 25 Likes on 15 Posts

I miss the street racing section. It was so fun to read.
Old 03-31-2009, 02:27 PM
NISMO_558

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Amir4571
OP i was looking at your pics and was this your "roush"....because it strikingly resembles a v6 mustang

Old 03-31-2009, 02:32 PM
Spork

Similar to Volk stickers on Rota wheels.
Old 03-31-2009, 02:43 PM
Hexxus

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Roush must favor quantity over quality now.

Oh wait...

They never favored quality.
Old 03-31-2009, 04:07 PM
Salvatorey

What's there to stump me with? The things you are saying are anything but clever. It's like me making a mom joke and expecting you to be insulted.

I wish my mom and babysitter were the same person. My mom doesn't like me. She says I'm not cool enough because I don't street race. I need NOS.

Just wait until I pick up a rusty DSM and a 350Z. She'll envy me, since there are YouTube videos of fast ones.

You're immature, and you're not even funny. The same sarcastic dry humor paired with personal insults that will never be taken seriously by anybody does get old you know

I guess this site full of older, experienced drivers who don't like to see or hear about their cars being driven any faster than an old lady would, unless it's on the track...Accept that the older, experienced drivers don't even make that many posts on this site, it's full of 25-30 year olds who act less mature than the ones they are debating with....It's a sin to drive a sports car like a sports car on American roads, at least on this forum....Too bad I don't live in Germany, where people are smarter and responsible enough to drive on roads without speed limits.

Honestly, Nissans aren't special and people are going to drive them like every other car, whether others like it or not, and to boot, i'm not surprising anybody when I say almost anybody with a sports car has been in a street race...Not saying it's right, but obviously we own sports cars, and none of us follow the law 100% of the time. It's not right but it's not the job of hypocrite members on here to harass people about it.

P.S. to Sporks Acura, I've never seen an Acura that wasn't driven like it was stolen, I even had a chick in an acura try to race me a few months back...Scary thing is it was a middle aged woman... It's a good thing there is a solid, single Acura RSX owner left who always abides by the law in his 12 second Acura
Old 03-31-2009, 04:14 PM
Salvatorey

Different car. Oh man so many people jumped on that and thought they had me. Yep I tried to pass off a v6 mustang as a roush..
Attached Thumbnails The real performance of a 370Z-roush5.jpg  
Old 03-31-2009, 04:36 PM
Amir4571

You're immature, and you're not even funny. The same sarcastic dry humor paired with personal insults that will never be taken seriously by anybody does get old you know

I guess this site full of older, experienced drivers who don't like to see or hear about their cars being driven any faster than an old lady would, unless it's on the track...Accept that the older, experienced drivers don't even make that many posts on this site, it's full of 25-30 year olds who act less mature than the ones they are debating with....It's a sin to drive a sports car like a sports car on American roads, at least on this forum....Too bad I don't live in Germany, where people are smarter and responsible enough to drive on roads without speed limits.

Honestly, Nissans aren't special and people are going to drive them like every other car, whether others like it or not, and to boot, i'm not surprising anybody when I say almost anybody with a sports car has been in a street race...Not saying it's right, but obviously we own sports cars, and none of us follow the law 100% of the time. It's not right but it's not the job of hypocrite members on here to harass people about it.

P.S. to Sporks Acura, I've never seen an Acura that wasn't driven like it was stolen, I even had a chick in an acura try to race me a few months back...Scary thing is it was a middle aged woman... It's a good thing there is a solid, single Acura RSX owner left who always abides by the law in his 12 second Acura
we dont talk about street racing because it will get you banned.

22.) STREET RACING THREADS
Due to safety and legality concerns, street racing threads posted anywhere on this site are prohibited. Users that post street racing threads will be warned for the first infraction and then banned for any following infractions.
Old 03-31-2009, 04:36 PM
Spork

Unfortunately, you didn't accomplish much with this long post. You're still a retarded guido f@ggot.
Old 03-31-2009, 04:38 PM
Amir4571

Different car. Oh man so many people jumped on that and thought they had me. Yep I tried to pass off a v6 mustang as a roush..
so did you think that was funny?

You're immature, and you're not even funny.
Old 03-31-2009, 04:39 PM
Salvatorey

Unfortunately, you didn't accomplish much with this long post. You're still a retarded guido f@ggot.
Way to copy the exact words of your butt buddy hraes.

Quick Reply: The real performance of a 370Z