Notices
Audio & Video 350Z Mobile entertainment and other electronics

Anyone use an Infinity Basslink

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2005, 09:03 AM
sigepraiderx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone use an Infinity Basslink

I was just wondering if anyone has or knows anyone who has installed the infiniti basslink T system. The one i am refering to is in the following link:

http://www.infinitysystems.com/caraudio/product.aspx?ProdId='BASSLINK+T'&Ser=BSL&Cat=PSU

Just wanted to know how easy it was to install, how good it sounds with an aftermarket deck and speakers and just how clean you can make it look. Thanks guys.
Old 04-04-2005, 09:09 AM
alienx

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There were some threads in here a while back. People were putting them in the stock sub location. Seems like they were happy with the result (if you are not somebody that wants to annoy the neighbors with bass).

I have one in my livingroom that I bought for my truck, But I never thought to measure the space behind the seat. Pretty stupid. But it looks cool. And looks like it would have been plenty of bass for my taste. I guess mine will end up in my next vehicle. Incidentally, I have the Basslink?? something. It's the single 10" but it is a kind of purpleish clear case instead of the black one. It seems to sell for a few bucks more, but I got a good deal on it. And I haven't seen one in any of the other forums I go too. It must be unique!