Notices
Audio & Video 350Z Mobile entertainment and other electronics

AudioControl as a Company

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2009, 01:03 PM
BabyZiLLa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AudioControl as a Company

I've gotten in the habit of voicing my experiences with companies as it seems bad PR is the only way to get action with so many companies these days.

Unfortunately for the good companies out there positive news doesn't always travel as well as negative news. So I felt I should post up my dealings with AudioControl after receiving some of the best customer service I've had in a long time.

I went to fire up my car for the Summer and noticed my AudioControl DQXS was acting weird. The LCD was not working correctly and would lock up the whole unit. So I give a call into AudioControl and speak to Brandon. Explain things and that I'm in a hurry with a car show coming up. I ship my unit in 1 day air which is always a hassle being in Canada.

As usuall UPS screws up and the unit doesn't arrive till Thursday (it was shipped on Monday. 1 day my ***). My unit arrived around 10am yesterday. I gave it an hour or so and called AudioControl to make sure it arrived ok like the tracking said. I was told they had received my unit and it was already on the test bench being looked at.

Fast forward to today. I speak with Brandon and ask how it went and if they found the problem. Not only did they find the problem, it was repaired, and my unit is already back in my city. Anybody who ships across the Canada/US border knows that is QUICK.

Everyone I've spoken with at AudioControl has known their stuff inside out and been nothing but helpful. I'm truly impressed with the turn around time from these guys. Probably one of the nicest touches is when you call in you get "AudioConrol Brandon/Chris/Mike speaking" and your talking with people who know what they are doing right away. No hold times or reception menus.

All in all.. It's a really nice change.. Stay tuned for a bad review from a certain board sponsor if they don't respond to me soon.
Old 05-29-2009, 03:50 PM
adamtaylorpcb

i agree, i love audiocontrol ****

im running 2 of their units in my z right now
Old 05-29-2009, 05:26 PM
Havx027

They have great customer service, had one of their units in my RX-8
Old 05-29-2009, 07:53 PM
LeMans 05

I use AudioControl at my work for residential AV solutions over Cat5, and love their products. Have never had an issue with them. And they are a good old American company, Seattle, I think.
Old 05-30-2009, 08:42 AM
orgasm_donor

I am not the least bit surprised. Small American company with good values and a nice personal touch equals awesome!

I too have a DQXS and I am also in Canada so if I have any issues with the unit then I know I will be taken care of. Thanks for the good review! Not often you hear about the good stuff that happens in customer service these days.

Old 05-31-2009, 09:11 AM
adamtaylorpcb

^^^ word!

usually its bad reviews so its a bit refreshing