Notices
Australia/New Zealand Queensland, South Australia, Victoria, New South Wales, etc.

This car is a magnet

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2003, 04:00 AM
fatmanoz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile This car is a magnet

Hi all, I've had my Z for 4 days now and I have to say that I have had such a positive experience.

I've lost count of how many thumbs up I've received from other drivers and pedestrians. Some of these coming from drivers of very much more expensive German cars.

The babe magnetism is quite high too. It's awkward seeing the lady giving the old "how ya going" when the male in the car looks suitably unimpressed.

Anyway as longs as the attention is positive and nothing undesirable comes out, I'm happy Jan!

Love my car
Old 06-20-2003, 05:30 PM
zuffy

Agreed...

Everyone loves the look. Guys want to ask about performance and handling and chicks want to take a look and have a sit inside!

Thank God Nissan is only trickling them into the market... More sex appeal for the car.
Old 06-21-2003, 09:45 AM
ZEXC-33

soooo true.....if Nissan imports more and more, and this car becomes wallpaper like the wrx's and 200sx's it would turn me off completely. I doubt Nissan will increase the volume tho, there is just enough demand for the current supply. Also US and even now Euro demand will limit our imports