Notices
Australia/New Zealand Queensland, South Australia, Victoria, New South Wales, etc.

Visiting Australia

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2008, 02:24 PM
VegasZ35TH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Visiting Australia

My friends and I are planning a trip to Australia. I was hoping for some insight on good places to visit. Here is a list of places we were looking at unfortunately we will not have enough time to go to all of them.

Sydney
Melbourne
Brisbane
Cairns
Tasmania
New Zealand

Was hoping to go to at least 3-4 of them in a 2-3 week time spand. Your input is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Old 03-05-2008, 03:26 PM
badkarma85

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Definitely hit Sydney because you can't say you been to Aust. without going to the Sydney harbour/opera house.

Gold Coast is a nice place to go if you like theme parks and beaches. It's just a short drive away from Brisbane.
Old 03-08-2008, 04:46 PM
BRONZEE
Club Moderator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by VegasZ35TH
My friends and I are planning a trip to Australia. I was hoping for some insight on good places to visit. Here is a list of places we were looking at unfortunately we will not have enough time to go to all of them.

Sydney
Melbourne
Brisbane
Cairns
Tasmania
New Zealand

Was hoping to go to at least 3-4 of them in a 2-3 week time span. Your input is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Well if you fly over to New Zealand from say Brisbane, Sydney & Melbourne is roughly a 3 or slightly less flight across the Tasman.

Are you looking for suggestions what to do in NZ? If so, what sort of thing you into, sporty stuff, adventure, snow, depending when you're heading to the Southern Hemisphere?? I'm sure we could organise a meet with a bunch from both of the Z clubs in NZ.