Notices
Autocross/Road SCCA Solo II, SCCA Club Racing, Redline Track Events, Speed Trial, Speed Ventures, Grand-Am Cup, JGTC, Procar Australia

Grattan T2 Results

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2005, 02:43 AM
jmark

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Grattan T2 Results

T2 Results_ Grattan

1st John Buttermore CTS-V

2nd Bill Moore Camaro

3rd Jeremy Lucas S2000

4th Jason Henderson 350 Z after a trans problem on friday practice, return to Cincinnati, fix, return to Grattan, start at rear of field , finished 4th

5th Tony Swan S2000 I think

6th John Bzustowicz Boxster?

Nice job Jason! Sounds like you should have had a podium if it weren't for starting from the rear of the field.
Old 05-16-2005, 09:25 AM
Scott Webb

Received 14 Likes on 5 Posts

Were there any Evos or STis competing, or was that the whole field?
Old 05-16-2005, 01:58 PM
Jason H

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Mark! There was actually 7 T2 cars. Here's how it finished:
Buttermore (CTS-V) 1:29.7
Moore (Camaro) 1:29.3 - just a few tenths off the lap record
Lucas (S2000) 1:30.3
Henderson (350Z) 1:30.0
Swan (S2000) 1:31.3
Brzustowicz (SRT-4) 1:32.6
William (Boxster S) 1:35.6

As Mark alluded to, I lost 3rd gear during practice on Friday. After discussing a game plan with BJ and the gang at 350EVO.com, I made the 6.5hour drive back to Cincy, got in about 4:30am, and slept at the shop. Rick, from 350EVO.com met me at 7:30 and did the gearbox swap. Drove back to Grattan but didn't make it in time to Qualify. SO, had to start from the back. A podium finish was the goal after all that mess, but came up just short.

Hey Scott - no EVOs or STIs. The one EVO that was registered backed out after he experienced some tranny issues. I guess the EVO guys are having a hard time getting replacement parts for those things.

Special thanks to the guys at 350EVO.com for helping me get the car going again. Couldn't have done it with out you guys!!

Cheers!
Old 05-16-2005, 07:43 PM
Rob Hines

Thumbs up

Jason -

Great run despite what sounds like a frustrating weekend! Hopefully I'll be joining you in my Z shortly. We have been working on the car non-stop (thanks John S. for your help on Sunday!) for the last two weeks to get it ready to test and I think we are getting close. I'm still trying to find some Brembos to complete the package. :-)

Will you be running Nelson over memorial day weekend? That may be the last run for the Camaro before the Z debut.

-Rob
Old 05-17-2005, 06:31 AM
Jason H

Originally Posted by Rob Hines
Jason -

Great run despite what sounds like a frustrating weekend! Hopefully I'll be joining you in my Z shortly. We have been working on the car non-stop (thanks John S. for your help on Sunday!) for the last two weeks to get it ready to test and I think we are getting close. I'm still trying to find some Brembos to complete the package. :-)

Will you be running Nelson over memorial day weekend? That may be the last run for the Camaro before the Z debut.

-Rob
Thanks Rob! Was a frustrating weekend, but was SO much fun trying to catch everyone and fighting my way through traffic. We ran with GT1,2,3, AS, and T1, so it wasn't easy.
Can't wait for you to get your Z done! Someone sell their Brembos to Rob so he can go race T2. This guy finished 2nd in the '04 Runoffs and is a great addition to the T2 Z team. I just hope I can keep up

I won't be at Nelson buddy. Next race is MidOhio National in early June. You going to be there?

Ciao,
J