Notices
Body Exterior Body kits, grills, HID kits, etc.

HID Special $60 Shipped for MY350Z members

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2010 | 02:03 PM
HIDXTRA
Vendor - Former Vendor

BUMP for HID specials! THanks!
Old 03-21-2010 | 11:47 AM
DouBLeJ16

Ordered a kit. :-)
Old 03-21-2010 | 12:40 PM
duro78

Hey Michelle

I finally installed my kit after it sat in my draw for a month and i have to say it was a true plug n play install. No running wires to a 12v source or grounding any wires, just very easy. I paid $150 for my previous kit and i have to say i like this one much better and it cost less than half. Thanks again.
Old 03-23-2010 | 01:10 PM
HIDXTRA
Vendor - Former Vendor

Thanks for all the feedback and support!

Michelle
Old 03-23-2010 | 01:13 PM
HIDXTRA
Vendor - Former Vendor

Due to increasing number of HID inquiries, please allow me 24-48 hrs (excluding weekends and holidays) to respond to your PM, thread replies or Email.[/COLOR][/B]

All orders placed before 3pm PST yesterday have been shipped.

All Kits are shipped Priority mail 3-4 business days (give or take 1-2 days due to holiday delays)

All bulbs and accessories (non kit orders) are shipped First Class Mail which takes about 4-7 business days (give or take 1-2 days due to holiday delays)

NEW SPRING SPECIAL!!!

SPRING is around the corner and we’d love to save you money!!! See below for the Spring Special , pass this around and you will still get a free LICENSE PLATE FRAME for every 2 kits you order!!!!

COUPON CODE: springsp-m ($17 off online price)
EXPIRATION: May 15, 2010 Midnight PST

So the special price is $58 per kit, for those of you who were thinking of purchasing more than one kit, you'll save yourself some money! Thanks!!!!!

Ordering Instructions:

1.) Go to this link to check on bulb type
http://www.sylvania.com/ConsumerProd...lacementGuide/

2.) Then go to www.hidextra.com and choose the (BULB TYPE AND COLOR)

3.) Use Express checkout

4.) Input coupon code: springsp-m to get $17 off the kit price
Input coupon code: tenpercentoff-m to get 10% off bulbs only, ballast or accessories

5.) IF you are purchasing more than one kit, please do SEPARATE transactions for EACH kit in order to get discount on all kits.

Any questions, please email me @ info@hidextra.com

Michelle
Old 03-23-2010 | 08:57 PM
thomas'Z

hey i want a pair for 6000k For a 2004 Enthusiat 350z. idk if i need ballast or anything tho...?
Old 03-23-2010 | 09:26 PM
rcasas83

I need a kit for a Low beam headlamp H11B is but all I see is the H11 are they the same?
Old 03-26-2010 | 06:43 AM
duro78

I pmed you but got no answer one of my bulbs didnt work.. yes its the bulb because i hooked up a different bulb and it worked just fine
Old 03-26-2010 | 11:52 AM
HIDXTRA
Vendor - Former Vendor

Hi,

If your car came with halogen stock lights then your bulb types are below

2004 NISSAN 350Z (With halogen capsule headlamps)

Low beam headlamp
H7

High beam headlamp
H1

Then follow below to order the entire kit which comes with everything you need, thanks!

3.) Use Express checkout

Input coupon code: tenpercentoff-m to get 10% off bulbs only, ballast or accessories

5.) IF you are purchasing more than one kit, please do SEPARATE transactions for EACH kit in order to get discount on all kits.

Michelle

Originally Posted by thomas'Z
hey i want a pair for 6000k For a 2004 Enthusiat 350z. idk if i need ballast or anything tho...?
Old 03-26-2010 | 11:53 AM
HIDXTRA
Vendor - Former Vendor

Hi,

H11 is not the same as H11b, H11b cannot be purchased in the U.S. because it is a rare bulb, unless by your dealer or from Japan. Thanks!

Michelle

Originally Posted by rcasas83
I need a kit for a Low beam headlamp H11B is but all I see is the H11 are they the same?
Old 03-26-2010 | 11:55 AM
HIDXTRA
Vendor - Former Vendor

HI,

Already replied through PM for replacement instructions. THanks!

michelle

Originally Posted by duro78
I pmed you but got no answer one of my bulbs didnt work.. yes its the bulb because i hooked up a different bulb and it worked just fine
Old 03-26-2010 | 11:56 AM
HIDXTRA
Vendor - Former Vendor

Due to increasing number of HID inquiries, please allow me 24-48 hrs (excluding weekends and holidays) to respond to your PM, thread replies or Email.[/COLOR][/B]

All Kits are shipped Priority mail 3-4 business days (give or take 1-2 days due to holiday delays)

All bulbs and accessories (non kit orders) are shipped First Class Mail which takes about 4-7 business days (give or take 1-2 days due to holiday delays)

NEW SPRING SPECIAL!!!

SPRING is around the corner and we’d love to save you money!!! See below for the Spring Special , pass this around and you will still get a free LICENSE PLATE FRAME for every 2 kits you order!!!!

So the special price is $58 per kit, for those of you who were thinking of purchasing more than one kit, you'll save yourself some money! Thanks!!!!!

Ordering Instructions:

3.) Use Express checkout

Michelle
Old 04-01-2010 | 10:43 AM
HIDXTRA
Vendor - Former Vendor

All orders placed before 3pm PST today will be shipped today. You should be receiving a tracking # soon if not already.

Also, for those who ordered from us (www.hidextra.com) , please kindly reply to this thread or something so it won't look so lonely and looks like I'm talking to myself? :icon_teeth: Because there are many orders each day but no feedback! Thanks!

Michelle
Old 04-05-2010 | 02:54 AM
Bulleh

Does anyone have pictures of these kits installed on base 350z's? Primarily looking for light output shown on a wall or something similar.
Old 04-12-2010 | 04:15 PM
HIDXTRA
Vendor - Former Vendor

Hi,

We have several car photos with our HID kits on them, check our facebook photo album here

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...00000458615825

thanks!

Michelle

Originally Posted by Bulleh
Does anyone have pictures of these kits installed on base 350z's? Primarily looking for light output shown on a wall or something similar.
Old 04-12-2010 | 04:16 PM
HIDXTRA
Vendor - Former Vendor

NEW SPRING SPECIAL!!!

Ordering Instructions:

3.) Use Express checkout

Michelle
Old 04-13-2010 | 12:33 AM
Bulleh

Just placed my order for 6000k... I can't wait for them! This will be my first mod.
Old 04-13-2010 | 01:36 PM
RetchedOne

will these work if i want a brighter HID than my current 2005 has?
I dont mean 4k to 6k, i mean light output...
Old 04-14-2010 | 02:07 PM
HIDXTRA
Vendor - Former Vendor

HI,

Stock HIDs are 4300K at about 3400 lumens, our 5000K is the closest to this at 3250 lumens, no aftermarket HIDs are brighter than stock, but new HIDs will seem brighter than old and used HIDs bulbs. so if you are stock HIDs are wearing out, new HID bulbs will be brighter because it's new. Thanks!

Michelle

Originally Posted by RetchedOne
will these work if i want a brighter HID than my current 2005 has?
I dont mean 4k to 6k, i mean light output...
Old 04-17-2010 | 02:36 AM
Bulleh

Just received and installed these bad boys. I'll just chip in my 2 cents.

For the price, not bad at all. The kit was plug and play, with the exception of drilling required for the headlight covers. I got 6000k, and I'm on the fence if I really like or do not like them. I've had 5000k on my previous car, and the light output seemed to be much greater, but to be fair, I admit it was a 55watt kit. 6000k 35watt puts out A LOT less visible light then OEM (I have a base, no factory HID). The light output LOOKS nicer though, thats for sure. When you sign the light against a garage or wall, the cut-off is excellent, and the color is a nice pure white. However, when I'm driving on the road, the visibility is probably bare minimal acceptable (for me anyway). The light seems white with a slight mix of blue. 5000k might be a better alternative if you want to keep as much visibility as possible from OEM.

All in all, the HID-XTRA kit is not the best kit I've owned, but is definitely the best deal out there in terms of price and quality. I have no first hand experience, and hopefully won't, but customer service seems great with these folks. 2 years warranty if you're a member here

Quick Reply: HID Special $60 Shipped for MY350Z members