Notices
Brakes & Suspension 350Z stoppers, coils, shocks/dampers

Tein Adjustable Suspesion questions...

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2006, 03:24 AM
Z350Lover

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tein Adjustable Suspesion questions...

Hello guys,

This is my first post here regarding to this question and I cannot find anyone talking about this topic...

Wondering to know... can Tein's Super Street suspension dampers be adjusted for the car to sit ABOVE stock car's ride height?

I know not many people will ask this type of question, but this is for the defective vehicle check purposes.... we have the law here saying that the ground clearance is 100mm off the floor from the lowest point of the car (including exhaust).... and normally, the exhaust flexes make the car less than 100mm off the floor even at the stock height and that's also people got defected before of the stupid flexes....

I am thinking about getting a set of Tein's Super Street and would like to know what's the height adjustment range on that?

I check out Tein's japanese website and it says that the "recommended height" (Ft:-25~+14mm, Rr:-25~+7mm) includes "+" ranges for the front and rear... does it mean that they can be adjusted above the stock ride height??

http://www.tein.co.jp/ssdamp2n.html

And where can I be able to get a good deal on those?!

Thanks heaps in advance!

cheers,

richie
Old 03-31-2006, 04:24 AM
MoodDude

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have no idea - all I wanted to do was lower my car. My best recommendation would be to call Tein.
Old 03-31-2006, 09:22 AM
350Zteve

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Last I saw, Tien does not offer the super street model for the Z. You have to get the basics or flex.