Notices
Brakes & Suspension 350Z stoppers, coils, shocks/dampers

Function & Form coilovers ??????

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2007, 10:50 PM
TimeAttkZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Function & Form coilovers ??????

So I was digging up old threads and saw this G with "Function & Form" coilovers. They seem to be around the Stance price range but slightly cheaper. Has anyone heard of these or have any feedback? I obviously know that you can really slam your car with these by the pictures below, but Im wondering if they perform at all. They go for about $957 w/ free shipping on this site. I should probably just stick with Stance coilovers considering many people have used them... that would be the safer bet. But Im just curious ...

http://www.jhpusa.com/catalog/produc...roducts_id=126

EDIT Just found an article from a previous thread

http://www.f2autolife.com/storefront/

I may give them a shot and write a review... hmmmmm

Last edited by TimeAttkZ; 08-21-2007 at 11:46 PM.
Old 08-22-2007, 10:58 AM
TimeAttkZ

28 views and nobody has anything to say about thses guys ?
Old 08-25-2007, 08:44 PM
rkd350z

Whats the spring rate?
I like the color.. also..kk
Old 08-25-2007, 09:14 PM
Amiricanmade

It is a very good company. I started a thread about them a long time ago, i met the guy who started the company. They have very good reviews on Honda-Tech. There is a member here with them on (Rene). He is planning on selling his car and i prob will be buying them off ov him. If you like you can drive down to the F2 shop and they will take you for a ride. They stand behind their products and they are an awsome company.
Old 08-25-2007, 10:45 PM
WA2GOOD
Banned

I am pretty sure (by the looks of them) that they are one of many (almost all) that are either made by STD, or BC.
After all the coilovers I have tried, and seeing these, I would stick with Stances for your purposes on your G....... But I do give props to F&F for offering an upgraded Swift spring as an option

Last edited by WA2GOOD; 08-25-2007 at 10:55 PM.
Old 08-26-2007, 10:39 PM
TimeAttkZ

Originally Posted by WA2GOOD
I am pretty sure (by the looks of them) that they are one of many (almost all) that are either made by STD, or BC.
After all the coilovers I have tried, and seeing these, I would stick with Stances for your purposes on your G....... But I do give props to F&F for offering an upgraded Swift spring as an option
Thanks for your input guys ! Im either gana grab the stance gr+ or spring for the KW varient 2's. The stance have been known to make creeks and chaters so I might spend a few hundred more and get the varient 2's.

And for the record I have a Z not a G. I could see where you got mixed up... the pic of the G was the only pic I could find with these coilovers in question.
Old 08-26-2007, 11:18 PM
WA2GOOD
Banned

Originally Posted by TimeAttkZ
Thanks for your input guys ! Im either gana grab the stance gr+ or spring for the KW varient 2's. The stance have been known to make creeks and chaters so I might spend a few hundred more and get the varient 2's.

And for the record I have a Z not a G. I could see where you got mixed up... the pic of the G was the only pic I could find with these coilovers in question.
Cool, sory about the Z/G thing.

FYI......... Alot of coilovers that I have seen have some sort of creaking to them sooner or later, it has hardly anything to do with brand or type. I have installed the Stance gr+ coilovers on alot of cars, 2 this past weekend alone and both are pretty much sound free. After I did a back to back street and track test on both the Stance and the KW varient's, I would choose the Stances.