Notices
Brakes & Suspension 350Z stoppers, coils, shocks/dampers

Red calipers/Silver caliper sticker PICS

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2004, 08:36 PM
JVD Graphics

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

btt'

Limited supply at the moment but should receive new ones soon for anyone interested. Contact me ASAP if interested. Plus, I have postings on eBay too
Old 03-05-2004, 09:28 AM
murrman100

Can I get a set of those caliper stickers?

Originally posted by JVD Graphics
hahahahaha.

Thats exactly how you do it!

The best caliper paint would be the G2/Folia Tec Caliper Paint kit. You can also paint your calipers with the spray paint kinds available in Autozone/Pepboys type of stores.

The caliper stickers are easy to apply and come in a few styles. I have the stickers for the Infiniti G35s too...

Looks like my For Sale thread was deleted so here is the information....

I will need your...
1.) BoardName
2.) Name/Address.
3.) Text Color
4.) Style: 350Z (F&R) or Nissan (F) 350Z (R)
5.) Email Address

Colors: White, Black, and Silver.
Styles: 350Z (F&R) , Nissan (Front) 350Z (Rear)

PM Me (JVD Graphics) / Email me (M3GEclipseRS@aol.com)/AIM Me (Birdmn3) with your information or if you have any problems. Ask anyone who has purchased them and they will tell you that I keep a constant contact with all members and I never leave anyone hanging or confused.

The price is $15.00 shipped for front and rear caliper stickers.

My Paypal account is Birdmn3@aol.com

For Money Order send to:
Jason Van Dusen
4009 Campus Box
Elon University, NC 27244
Include all of the needed information above for my records. Thanks!

INSTRUCTIONS FOR PUTTING ON THE CALIPER STICKERS
First wipe off your calipers with windex or rubbing alcohol to ensure there is no contaminants or brake dust in the way. Wait until your calipers are cold so that if you mess up and need to remove it on a certain part you can. DO NOT do a water/soap mixture, the stickers are too small. They apply really easily, just take your time lining them up. If you have any questions, you know how to contact me.

Feel free to Email me at M3GEclipseRS@aol.com/ IM ME at Birdmn3 / PM me at JVD Graphics if you have any questions. I always reply back very quickly and never ignore anyones messages.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
FAQ
Q: Will these stickers melt or burn off?
A: No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are made with a high heat vinyl resistant material that has a longer shelf life than typical vinyl. The greater the heat the greater the bond between the caliper and the sticker.

Q: How long will they last?
A: I have had mine on for over 3 years through New England winters, power washing, rain, sleet, all of the harsh weather elements, and they still look perfect. I think if they are kept in nice shape and taken care of, they will last forever. And for only $15.00, its got to be on the cheapest yet most noticeable modifications around.

Q: How can I contact you?
A: Email (M3GEclipseRS@aol.com) AIM (Birdmn3) PM (JVD Graphics)

Q: Is this for the whole caliper?
A: No, this is JUST the lettering of the caliper. This is just the lettering of the caliper. Let me repeat, THIS IS JUST THE LETTER OF THE CALIPER! haha. You first paint the caliper with caliper paint, and then put the sticker on.

Q: Will these even get noticed?
A: The sticker is an awesome show piece and you will have people from day one and on ask how you did that to your calipers and ask where to buy them. Trust me, I have had them on for over 3 years and every show I go to I am asked or when people stare at my wheels they compliment me on my calipers.

Q: What kind of paint should I get and where?
A: Get caliper paint. Either the cheap $5 can at the Auto Store (Pep Boys, Advanced AutoParts, etc...) or order G2 Caliper Paint online somewhere. (Tirerack.com has the cheapest so far.)

Hope this helps! Be sure to contact me with questions and I will do my best to answer them
Old 03-05-2004, 07:17 PM
JVD Graphics

OK guys,

I have a bunch of sets of the white stickers, both styles. If interested, please email me or IM me. I can send them immediately when purchased, please let me know if interested. Thanks!
-Jason
JVD Graphics
Old 01-12-2005, 01:24 PM
JVD Graphics

It has been way too long since I have made a post, so I wanted to let everyone knwo that I am STILL selling the brake caliper stickers for the 350Z AND the Infiniti G35, so whomever may need stickers, be sure to email me (jvdgraphics@gmail.com) or AIM me (Birdmn3).

Thanks!
-Jason
JVD Graphics
Old 01-12-2005, 06:24 PM
DavesZ#3
350Z-holic

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

Hey Jason,

I just put mine on tonight. It's a nice touch to the painted calipers. Now I need some chrome wheels to make the whole package really stand out.......

Dave
Old 01-14-2005, 08:54 PM
kinjal

Default wheel removal?

Originally posted by daytona350zr
I used the G2 kit, you can get it at www.tirerack.com for under $40. It works great and has enough paint to apply 3 coats. Here are some tips, 1. paint fast because the paint only really allows about 3 hours of work time then it's too dry to work with 2. buy you own brush, as the one it comes with sucks. Also make sure the brush you buy has hairs that will stay on the brush. Good luck
do you remove the wheels before painting the calipers? or can you apply the paint without taking off the wheels?
Old 01-15-2005, 05:01 AM
DavesZ#3
350Z-holic

Received 23 Likes on 18 Posts

You have to remove the wheels to clean then paint the calipers. Especially, if you're trying to do a good job of it. You have to get at them from all different directions to make sure that you've got everything painted.

The hardest part for me was getting the Z up on the air to remove all four wheels at once. The painting is a piece of cake.