Notices
Brakes & Suspension 350Z stoppers, coils, shocks/dampers

Duralast (Reman brembo) Calipers

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2017, 12:45 PM
LG_350z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Duralast (Reman brembo) Calipers

Hey everyone! First of let me begin by saying this is my first time writing in the forum, been a z owner for 1 year and a half now but have always looked towards this forum for help and research. So my real question is how many Z owners out there have had any experience with these kind of brake calipers found some of them on the autozone website but no reviews whatsoever. If it matters I have an 05 350z enthusiast with no brembos. Thanks! Btw they are the 2nd ones in the picture

Last edited by LG_350z; 11-29-2017 at 12:48 PM.
Old 11-29-2017, 04:07 PM
MicVelo
350Z/370Z Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 3,255 Likes on 2,316 Posts

Originally Posted by LG_350z
Hey everyone! First of let me begin by saying this is my first time writing in the forum, been a z owner for 1 year and a half now but have always looked towards this forum for help and research. So my real question is how many Z owners out there have had any experience with these kind of brake calipers found some of them on the autozone website but no reviews whatsoever. If it matters I have an 05 350z enthusiast with no brembos. Thanks! Btw they are the 2nd ones in the picture
https://my350z.com/forum/brakes-and-...-calipers.html

EDIT: something to check into when you buy the Autozone (or whoever's) reman'd units. There's a core charge indicating you need to give them back your used set. They might/might not accept the "standard" units as a core which isn't a terrible thing but know that going in and inquiring about them.

Last edited by MicVelo; 11-29-2017 at 04:11 PM.