Notices
Buying/Leasing 350Z/370Z Purchasing Info

350Z G35, or wait???

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2006, 07:32 PM
BaTMan_4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question 350Z G35, or wait???

1st time starting a thread on this site but im looking for some suggestions from an older crowd (mature i would say). I currently drive a Celica and the cars lease is ending on May 15th and well looking for a new car. I'm debating between a Z or G (both 6spd). This is were my dilema comes in...im leaning for a G but i keep seeing that towards the end of this year a 3.7 "G37" might come out and well i dont want to be sporting a slower "old" version without having enjoyed the current G for less than a year. Talked with my dad (he is the one helping me out) and he said....if you want we trade in your Celica and i get my 650Ci (BMW) and you keep my car (a 330Ci auto-trajic ) till that lease finishes and you get to pick a car in October. So question is...do i just decide and get a 350Z and have it by mid next month or wait and chill with the 330ci and wait till October????? Getting desperate here cuz out of my friends ive been left behind, they all have Z's and well as a young guy its getting to me.....please give me some feedback....sry for the long post but im really confused....thanx

- G
Old 04-20-2006, 06:19 AM
Lifter2012

i'd wait if i had an extra car to drive around, but a Z would be nice as well
Old 04-20-2006, 06:50 AM
Swiffer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Get the car now. There will always be something coming out thats better/faster/etc. Would you rather drive the car now, or wait a few more months?
Old 04-20-2006, 06:59 AM
Crewctlvr

Question

I am older (54) and questionably mature when it comes to fast cars. In order to advise I have more questions. 1. What is important to you? A back seat or performance? 2. Which dealer is more convenient? Where I live (Nashville, TN) you want to stay far away from a BMW or Mini because of the poor dealership and their unethical business practices. 3. Do you plan to buy (smarter) or lease the car? 4. Do you plan to modify the car?