Notices
Central California Fresno, Bakersfield, Visalia.

Central California Members (Fresno, Bakersfield, Visalia, etc.)

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2008, 11:10 PM
ExBF Material

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DJShan209
Alfred for Central Cal Region Mod
Wahoooo!! Thanks for the nomination! Haha. Hey bro, are there any regular Z/G meets up in your area? Keep me posted and I'd love to bring the guys up there along with me! Or I could go by myself in case they can't make it! hehe.
Old 02-10-2008, 11:11 PM
GTNPU Z
VERTEX Army CEO

Originally Posted by ExBF Material
Score! Thanks bro!!! I'm looking to call out as much members as I can within the Central Cal region. Sooooo is there such thing as a Central Cal Moderator?
No problem. I've actually heard this requested a few times already but I've never seen it officially proposed to the Admins so I took your thread and gave it a try. As far as being a Moderator, you'll need to try to contact one of the Admins.
Old 02-10-2008, 11:12 PM
DJShan209

Wahoooo!! Thanks for the nomination! Haha. Hey bro, are there any regular Z/G meets up in your area? Keep me posted and I'd love to bring the guys up there along with me! Or I could go by myself in case they can't make it! hehe.
I'm the only modded Z here lol. but i do know a few guys who would be willing to roll out somewhere local. i'll see whats up and keep you posted.
Old 02-10-2008, 11:15 PM
ExBF Material

Originally Posted by GTNPU Z
No problem. I've actually heard this requested a few times already but I've never seen it officially proposed to the Admins so I took your thread and gave it a try. As far as being a Moderator, you'll need to try to contact one of the Admins.
Gotcha! Thanks for the consideration and advice! Not a lot of people know much about the Central California cities since Norcal And Socal are the regular players. But believe it or not, there are a whole lot of Z/G members and enthusiasts within this area. Some BIG players if you ask me. Some are on centravalleyz.org but I'm trying to move them this way. Some of those members are actually on this forum site but are somewhat quiet, but I'm working on waking them up a little bit. I'm good friends with the owner of centralvalleyz.org and he had asked me as well to post these events on his site. So yeah I'm working on building the Central Cal region on this forum.

As for contacting the Admins, I will surely work on that tomorrow. Who are they? MC and Godzilla, right?
Old 02-10-2008, 11:15 PM
ExBF Material

I'm the only modded Z here lol. but i do know a few guys who would be willing to roll out somewhere local. i'll see whats up and keep you posted.
Awethome! Let me know what goes on! So wow, the only modded Z.. you must feel like an outcast! Hahha jk jk. When you get your car back, post those pics!!!
Old 02-10-2008, 11:19 PM
DJShan209

Awethome! Let me know what goes on! So wow, the only modded Z.. you must feel like an outcast! Hahha jk jk. When you get your car back, post those pics!!!
Feels good to be a modded Z around this area.
haha but i sure will and i'm definetly all in to help make the Central Cal Region thread bigger
Old 02-10-2008, 11:20 PM
GTNPU Z
VERTEX Army CEO

Gotcha! Thanks for the consideration and advice! Not a lot of people know much about the Central California cities since Norcal And Socal are the regular players. But believe it or not, there are a whole lot of Z/G members and enthusiasts within this area. Some BIG players if you ask me. Some are on centravalleyz.org but I'm trying to move them this way. Some of those members are actually on this forum site but are somewhat quiet, but I'm working on waking them up a little bit. I'm good friends with the owner of centralvalleyz.org and he had asked me as well to post these events on his site. So yeah I'm working on building the Central Cal region on this forum.

As for contacting the Admins, I will surely work on that tomorrow. Who are they? MC and Godzilla, right?
Yeah, I definitely know there are some big players out there. Now that you guys have your own area to play, I'm sure they'll be more active. Your best bet is either MC, Nitrouz, or Yobri.
Old 02-10-2008, 11:23 PM
ExBF Material

Originally Posted by GTNPU Z
Yeah, I definitely know there are some big players out there. Now that you guys have your own area to play, I'm sure they'll be more active. Your best bet is either MC, Nitrouz, or Yobri.
Wahoo!! I'll message MC first.. he's a cool guy. Yobri also, since he likes adobo as well. Hahahaha. Nitrouz.. I don't know him at all! But yup.. I will definitely state my outlook to them regarding our region. And again, much thanks!
Old 02-10-2008, 11:25 PM
ExBF Material

Feels good to be a modded Z around this area.
haha but i sure will and i'm definetly all in to help make the Central Cal Region thread bigger
Whooo! We can get all the help we can get! We gotta liven up this area! Okay, I'm doing a little time out from this forum.. I'm gonna go play Devil May Cry 4 on the 360. Orrr COD4 with Team DNF Hahhaha. Gnight for now guys!
Old 02-10-2008, 11:30 PM
DJShan209

Whooo! We can get all the help we can get! We gotta liven up this area! Okay, I'm doing a little time out from this forum.. I'm gonna go play Devil May Cry 4 on the 360. Orrr COD4 with Team DNF Hahhaha. Gnight for now guys!
DJShan209

add me
Old 02-11-2008, 08:05 PM
OneManJoker

CenCal reppin
Old 02-11-2008, 08:07 PM
ExBF Material

Originally Posted by OneManJoker
CenCal reppin
Yo! A new member of the CenCal division! Down to meet us up on Thursday nights at Hooters? We're making this a weekly/bi-weekly thing pending on people's schedules! PM'n
Old 02-11-2008, 08:22 PM
ExBF Material

Also... if this hasn't already been addressed or isn't already known, yes we are a younger group. We do have older members such as myself (25), Randy (25), and Matt who I believe is about 27/28 ish. Some of the guys that own the Z's at the recent pictures that are shown are about 19-21. Basically we're a group between 20-30. Please do not be discouraged. We are a VERY welcoming group with eyes/ears to all opinions and advices especially to a more mature/older group in whom may possibly have more experience at this than we already have. It could all be a good learning experience for us all within these age groups. We may learn more from you guys, and vice versa. And like I previously stated... we do not tolerate/perform burn outs/rev outs/ricer attitudes. For our age we are mild mannered, though the occassional hooliganish humorous attitudes will emerge once a little beer, wings, and Hooters ladies come about, in which I usually start or when Matt gets a little beer in him! Hahaha!! If some type of racing will go on, we respectfully part ourselves out from those individuals who choose to participate in this type of agenda and be well on our way. Thanks again everyone!
Old 02-11-2008, 08:22 PM
ExBF Material

DJShan209

add me
Sooo DJ... you play COD4?
Old 02-11-2008, 08:49 PM
DJShan209

Sooo DJ... you play COD4?
i DID untill sadly..someone stole it lol
Now im a Halo Junkie.

Last edited by DJShan209; 02-11-2008 at 08:57 PM.
Old 02-11-2008, 09:38 PM
InLU

Whats up guys?!?! My name is Jeremy and i own a 04 G35> I live in C-town(aka Coalinga haha) and i have been looking for a local group to hang/chill with that have the same interest in cars. Ill definitely make it when i can and im looking forward to meeting you guys. A few pics of my baby

Sorry the last pic is out of focus i just love the color in it
Old 02-11-2008, 09:48 PM
DJShan209

Welcome!G Looks great bro, were all enthusiasts. Theres a meet on thursdays at hooters in fresno or bakersfield i believe. Check with Alfred ( ExBF Material ) to be sure.
Old 02-11-2008, 09:51 PM
InLU

^^^ Thanks!! Yea it will be cool to meet some local enthusiasts and it seems like most of the meets will be in Fresno. Hopefully we will see a few more Gs out there

Last edited by InLU; 02-11-2008 at 09:53 PM.
Old 02-11-2008, 09:54 PM
DJShan209

Originally Posted by InLU
^^^ Thanks!! Yea it will be cool to meet some local enthusiasts and it seems like most of the meets will be in Fresno.Hopefully we will see a few more Gs out there
Yeah i'm positive it was Fresno.
Can't wait to see everyone out there reppin my350z
And i got a couple of buddies with Gs that are down to roll
so for sure!
Old 02-11-2008, 09:58 PM
InLU

^^^Very cool! Is there going to be a meet this week on another day or next thursday?

Quick Reply: Central California Members (Fresno, Bakersfield, Visalia, etc.)