Notices
Cleaning & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

Product Review

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2003, 11:28 AM
hfm

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Product Review

CrystalGuard Quick Review

Crystal Guard Quick Application #1

A beautiful Saturday morning in sunny California was the perfect day to apply CrystalGuard Quick. Being one of 10 fortunate members of MY350Z.COM selected to monitor CrystalGuard Quick, I looked forward to applying and enjoying a wax-like shine to my new Nissan 350Z. Being a little lazy, I had a little help from my local detail shop.

During the honeymoon first two months of car ownership, my car had been hand washed and waxed with a high quality Carnauba wax on a weekly basis. Needless to say, this ritual quickly became very tedious and time consuming since a good do-it-yourself wash and wax ends up taking a good hour and half. It was after a few months of grueling washing and waxing that I found a detail shop on Ventura Boulevard that washed all the dealership cars on the street. The dealerships included Ferrari, Porsche, Mercedes, BMW among others and I thought to myself, if these guys trust this detail shop, I could try them out. Sure enough, a hand wash from these folks takes over one hour and their work is excellent.

This being the first application of three or four expected from the CrystalGuard Quick bottle, I decided to let my detail shop do their usual excellent hand wash of my 350Z. Having the shop do the hand wash, I elected to skip the CrystalGuard Wash application. However, on the next visit, I plan to try the Crystal Guard Wash to see if it in fact helps with the micro layer scratches it claims to fill in. After the wash, it was my turn to personally apply CrystalGuard Quick. The instructions received were clear and easy to understand. In a short time, I had sprayed and wiped the Crystal Guard Quick over my entire wet car using about one-quarter to one-third of the bottle. I couldn’t be any easier.

As with the initial hand wash and application of CrystalGuard Quick, I decided to leave drying the car to the detail shop. I provided instructions to dry the car in shade and to avoid drying with excessive pressure. Now in the past, I have had a $85.00 detail job done on my 350Z by this same detail shop. It includes a hand wash and full exterior wax job among other things that leaves the car primped and pruned with the best of them. After applying CrystalGuard Quick, I’m pleased to report that the finished look was comparable to the expensive detail job.

I can’t wait to apply CrystalGuard Quick over the next couple of weeks and to use CrystalGuard Wash. No more wax for life? We’ll see about that in a month or two. Thanks to CrystalGuard and to MY350Z.COM for allowing my participation in this monitoring process.

By: Daniel K. Lee, Woodland Hills, California

Please do not post a response to this thread. I plan to modify this review during the course of applications and I appreciate your cooperation.
Old 03-09-2003, 07:03 PM
350z_tako
Know it all

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for review!!! Please try some more layers