Notices
Cleaning & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

Preliminary Review

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2003 | 05:40 AM
westpak
SFZCC
Premier Member

Default Preliminary Review

OK, I got a chance to apply it last Thursday and I put down the first application. First the spray bottle with the wash stopped working halfway into the car so I had to mix with water.

Procedure:
Washed car with wash/water mixture and mitt
Rinsed car off
Sprayed CG all over car while still wet
Used Microfiber cloth with light pressure all over car
Dried car with Big Blue Towel

First is a description of car use over last 7 months, the car is always in the garage when home and I work from home so the car only sits outside when I go out to eat, the store or club meets so not much extended exposure. Did not have any hazy spots left, first impression was OK I didn't get blown away as the car is usually shiny after a car wash and although not a Dr Bonz I do have a few coats of Carnuba on it.

I did the second application this morning and that is when I started to notice differences, while washing it the surface felt very smooth and it felt like I was washing a surface on top of the car like it had glass on top of it. Then I applied the CG and did the same procedure as above except I addded a final once over with a clean dry microfiber to remove some left over spots.

Well although not blown away the first time I am starting to see a difference, as I said the car is shiny anyway but the shine is starting to look a lot deeper, like that wet look that some get after numerous applications of wax, plus the feel of the surface is very smooth. In addition to the results, when you add the ease of application I am starting to become a believer. I will do another application later, maybe tomorrow.

Additional so far it seems to be clear bra friendly as I have not seen any effects on the clear bra at all, the next thing will be longevity of the CG but I might not be a good measure of that as it is under cover most of the time.

Like I said I am a believer at this point and I think price will be the final consideration.

Here are some shots of today after second application.

Old 03-15-2003 | 04:52 PM
350z_tako
Know it all
Premier Member

Actually, your car looks the best 48 hours after the application. If you wait one night, your car will look much better tomorrow morning
Old 03-15-2003 | 06:09 PM
westpak
SFZCC
Premier Member

I agree, I didn't pay much attention to it after the first application since it was in the middle of the week and was busy but when I went to wash it this morning I noticed the difference in feel and the shine. It is getting a much deeper shine to it.

The ease of application is what I find great, I want to get more to apply to my other cars, when is it going to be available?
Old 03-16-2003 | 02:47 AM
12SecZ

Default Great pics

It really deepems the blue.

The ease of application is what I find great, I want to get more to apply to my other cars, when is it going to be available?
That's what I am talking about. I want/need more ASAP.
Old 03-16-2003 | 06:00 PM
westpak
SFZCC
Premier Member

Default Re: Great pics

Originally posted by MaxHax
It really deepems the blue.

That's what I am talking about. I want/need more ASAP.
Well I have to agree how it improves overnight, I did it again today and again was impressed by the feel of the paint, it is so smooth. I will wait until tomorrow to check it again and do my final review.

If Tako was trying to create the new version of crack ****** he seems to be succeeding, I am down to my last application and need more!!!!!!! I need my CG.....

I really like it because of the simplicity of its application, not as much for the Z as I would spend any time on it although preferably driving it, I also need it for my other cars that have been neglected.

Please can we get some more???
Old 03-16-2003 | 06:52 PM
350z_tako
Know it all
Premier Member

Default Re: Re: Great pics

Hahahahahahaha

I know... I felt the same way first...... CG IS ADDICTIVE!!!! It's a new auto-crack hehe. This product is, not like ZAINO, each layer add significant improvement. And it looks better next morning!! I know it's addctive, and I know it looks GOOD!!!!

I am creating discount coupon for CG monitors, as my gratitude. I will announce that very soon....

I am glad you like it

BTW, How do you describe if you have to write a review in few sentences?? I would like to gather those short impressions to put them on some ads.

Thank a lot for help!!!!!!!

Originally posted by westpak
Well I have to agree how it improves overnight, I did it again today and again was impressed by the feel of the paint, it is so smooth. I will wait until tomorrow to check it again and do my final review.

If Tako was trying to create the new version of crack ****** he seems to be succeeding, I am down to my last application and need more!!!!!!! I need my CG.....

I really like it because of the simplicity of its application, not as much for the Z as I would spend any time on it although preferably driving it, I also need it for my other cars that have been neglected.

Please can we get some more???