Notices
Cleaning & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

Not Slacking...

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2003, 05:22 PM
CoachZ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Not Slacking...

Takao,

I did receive the CG last week and had planned on prepping the Z last weekend...then it rained Saturday and Sunday. Monday I went to Denver and don't return until next Friday. The car will be done next weekend and I will, as promised, post a review.

Not slacking,
Josh
Old 03-21-2003, 07:42 PM
350z_tako
Know it all

haha j/k.
Waiting for your review!!!
Old 03-27-2003, 03:25 AM
tbcz

Takao,

Just wanted to let you know that I received mine as well...just need to get some time to spend babying the Z. As soon as I do you'll be hearing from me. I'm very excited about trying it after reading the reviews so far. Thanks for including me.
Old 03-28-2003, 06:55 AM
Jill

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by tbcz
Takao,

Just wanted to let you know that I received mine as well...just need to get some time to spend babying the Z. As soon as I do you'll be hearing from me. I'm very excited about trying it after reading the reviews so far. Thanks for including me.
Me too. I'll be doing it tomorrow. When I got back from Cali, it rained for 2 days, then I had a friend in town that left this morning, so I haven't had time to do it. I'll be doing it tomorrow and applying the CG sticker that you gave me while I was out in Ca. Thanks Takao!!!