Notices
Cleaning & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

Flex XC 3401 VRG back in stock on 4/7/08

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2008, 11:37 AM
Detailed Image
Sponsor
Detailed Image

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flex XC 3401 VRG back in stock on 4/7/08

After a long wait we are finally getting more Flex XC 3401 VRG buffers in stock. All back ordered Flex buffers will ship out on 4/7 or 4/8 depending on how late in the day they come. Flex North America has regularly been stocked out of this buffer due to the exceedingly high demand. We will only have a very limited quantity of these buffers in stock after shipping out the pre-orders, so we suggest ordering ASAP if interested. We appreciate everyone's patience and I look forward to shipping out this outstanding buffer to those who order it.

Summary of the Flex XC 3401 VRG
The Flex XC 3401 VRG is a forced rotation orbital buffer that delivers 3,200 - 9,600 OPMs (Oscillations Per Minute). The forced orbital rotation means that it's safe to use, especially compared to rotary buffers that are known for burning the paint. The Porter Cable 7424 only produces about 6,000 OPMs at it's maximum so you'll get 60% more power from the Flex. This means that you can remove far more imperfections for a near flawless finish. The PC 7424 is a great tool but it typically removes 50% - 70% of imperfections, where as the Flex can remove about 95% or more. It will take a little bit of time to master this buffer but it's something anyone can do with a little patience. Start using the buffer at a lower speed and increase the speed as you feel comfortable. When you feel comfortable at higher speeds you can use it for that strong cutting power that make your clear coat look optically clear again. When the light can pass directly through your clear coat your paint can give off the maximum reflection. Additionally the smoother your clear coat is the better a sealant or wax can bond to it for longer lasting protection.

Overall I personally rank the Flex buffer as the best all around buffer in the industry because of it's ability to remove deeper imperfections while still being safe and easy to use. I recommend this buffer to anyone who want to seriously restore their paint. If you have any questions about the Flex buffer or anything else related to detailing please let me know.

Greg @ Detailed Image
Old 04-03-2008, 03:17 PM
ZSpectrum

I love mine
Old 04-04-2008, 10:19 AM
Detailed Image
Sponsor
Detailed Image

We got the Flex buffers in a day early and the orders are shipping out today! Thank you again for everyone's patience and I hope you enjoy the buffer!

Greg @ Detailed Image