Notices
Cleaning & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

Crystal Guard Announcment...Good News!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2003 | 10:56 AM
Diamond Jim

Default Crystal Guard Announcement...Good News!!!

Due to the overwhelming success of the initial launch of our product in the United States, with help from many of the my350z members, Crystal Guard is happy to announce a slash in prices! We have sustainted a very steady stream of business from car enthusiasts like yourselves, detailers, resellers, and other auto clubs.

We have been promoting and selling our sealant for nearly six months and can now lower our prices to the benefit of everyone. We are able to offer you our products at a reduced 20% off original pricing for every product! A bottle of CG Quick now retails for $39.95. This is effective immediately. Hopefully over the next six months we can drop our prices more as the sealant becomes even more well known and we create better brand awareness...

I want to personally thank many of the members on this board for helping the initial launch of Crystal Guard. From all of us here at KozMez (distributing company) we hope you enjoy our products for years to come.

If anyone is interested in becoming a reseller or distributor in your area please give us a call or drop us an email. We are always looking for individuals looking to grow a business or branch out their existing business.

Best Regards,

James Campos
Director of Sales and Marketing
KozMez (Crystal Guard Products)
jim@crystalguard.com
(650) 969-9946
Old 08-13-2003 | 05:32 PM
bhobson333

Default desperation move

sales dropping, perceived value dropping, slash prices!

What I'd like is for you to stand behind your product and give a dissatisfied customer something other than the stiff-arm.

My experience with Crystal Guard
Attached Images  

Last edited by bhobson333; 08-13-2003 at 05:42 PM.
Old 08-14-2003 | 10:47 AM
Diamond Jim

Mr. Hobson,

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but this is not a desperate sales tactic. When introducing a product we have to be able to have a return in the investment. Crystal guard is an expensive chemcial to import, thus the high prices for product launch. After we've sustain some steady volume, we can lower the prices and give the return of value back to the customer. I'm willing to say there are many happy users of Crystal Guard and will vouch for its merits. We try to make everyone happy, unfortuantely you really have it out for us. You seem to take every chance you can to bash the product in every thread possible.

If it makes you happy, I'll give you a refund no questions asked...

Email me at jim@crystalguard.com and send me your address..