Notices
Cleaning & Detailing Washing, waxing, cleaning, caring.

Clear bra redux - Se-ex rules!

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2003, 03:52 PM
ttheisen93

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Clear bra redux - Se-ex rules!

It's ancient history now, but a couple of months ago I posted that I had had a problem with se-ex.com (AKA Secondary Exposure) in New York and the bumper/hood/mirror clear bra install they did on my DB. There were some minor material issues that were sort of bothering me, but not enough to drive back up to NY and get fixed.

Unfortunately I was having trouble one night sleeping, and after downing 2-3 beers I read a recommendation by Krinkov of Secondary Exposure's service. Instead of talking to Se-ex to get my problems fixed, I posted my sleepy and slightly drunken gripes about the service. Much to my embarassment, Thomas wrote me the next day in a very professional manner and offered to make things right.

I was very impressed that he was so professional and gracious and I thought very highly of him and his business that he stands behind his product 100%! Thomas went out of his way to make things right and I am fully satisfied in everything but my behavior. I highly recommend se-ex, AKA Secondary Exposure and Thomas for a professional and customer service-oriented experience.

Hopefully that balances out the negative Karma that beer and no sleep brought me....
Old 11-13-2003, 04:52 PM
havabooz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thomas did mine...A+ work....very nice guy