Notices
Drag NHRA, IDRC, IHRA, NDRA

05 G35C -VS- another RSX typeS

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2006, 07:47 AM
ratedxmarcel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up 05 G35C -VS- another RSX typeS

On the way to the a local shops grand opening I see this RSX that is the same color as my friends copper 06 typeS, that is lowered and rollin on some bronze wheels, I pull up behind him to try and follow cuz I have a feeling this guy is gonna try and race me, becuz he kept looking over at G.. I notice his plates are from cali and he has a UB3R JDEEemm signal auto license plate frame wrapped around the pimp hawtnezz CaLi platezzzz...so anyway the light turns green, and I leave the light normal...right before I shift into 2nd he takes off (loud *** vtakkk intake sound), so I get on it to chase and close the gap, Im reeling him in, but didnt get far, I only got to chase through 2nd because the next light up ahead turned red...

So we get to the light and dude switches lanes hella fast to line up next to me...I hear him rev up so I do the same, I bring up my revs to 3k light turns green I slip the clutch and give it a lil gas and we are off, I hear his vtak crack as I launch on his *** pretty good (even though im spinning pretty good) off the launch Im about 1/2 a car ahead, shift into 2nd Im about 1 1/2 cars ahead, shift into 3rd im 3 cars and pulling, so I just shut down figure thats good enough..I slow down and dude comes up smiles and throws up peace then he gets on the 15S on his way back to cali.
Old 03-20-2006, 07:49 AM
blasian

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ratedxmarcel
On the way to the a local shops grand opening I see this RSX that is the same color as my friends copper 06 typeS, that is lowered and rollin on some bronze wheels, I pull up behind him to try and follow cuz I have a feeling this guy is gonna try and race me, becuz he kept looking over at G.. I notice his plates are from cali and he has a UB3R JDEEemm signal auto license plate frame wrapped around the pimp hawtnezz CaLi platezzzz...so anyway the light turns green, and I leave the light normal...right before I shift into 2nd he takes off (loud *** vtakkk intake sound), so I get on it to chase and close the gap, Im reeling him in, but didnt get far, I only got to chase through 2nd because the next light up ahead turned red...

So we get to the light and dude switches lanes hella fast to line up next to me...I hear him rev up so I do the same, I bring up my revs to 3k light turns green I slip the clutch and give it a lil gas and we are off, I hear his vtak crack as I launch on his *** pretty good (even though im spinning pretty good) off the launch Im about 1/2 a car ahead, shift into 2nd Im about 1 1/2 cars ahead, shift into 3rd im 3 cars and pulling, so I just shut down figure thats good enough..I slow down and dude comes up smiles and throws up peace then he gets on the 15S on his way back to cali.
ibhewantedtohearthehawtnessofthevq
Old 03-20-2006, 08:12 AM
ratedxmarcel

Just noticed I posted this in drag...can someone move this topic to street for me, thanks.
Old 03-20-2006, 09:17 AM
T_R_J

...just then little Susie stepped out onto the crosswalk and was run over.
Old 03-20-2006, 09:21 AM
ratedxmarcel

lil susie should never be less than a mile from the vegas strip a commerical warehouse business area alone.