Notices

FS: Injected Performance Diff Brace & Whiteline Rear Differential Mount Insert

Old 08-02-2012, 06:26 PM
Ted J

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Injected Performance Diff Brace & Whiteline Rear Differential Mount Insert

Got up for sale an Injected Performance Diff Brace (made for stock cover) and a Whiteline Rear Differential Mount Insert (Polyurethane Bushing), for Nissan 350Z 03-08.

I had this on the car for a short period and took them off for I'm selling the car. If you don't want to push the bushings out of the front of the pumpkin but want a more direct feel to the driveline then the whiteline inserts is a great kit to get! It really stiffens things up and you can feel a difference when you shift hard. Instead of the 'thud' type sound you hear when you shift (which I'm guessing is the rear diff moving around) you instead feel a more direct hit of the shift when you let the clutch out and it doesn't make the 'thud' sound. And the Injected Performance Diff Brace is just good piece of mind for there is only one bolt on the left side of the cover to support the pumpkin in the back and this helps give the other side some support.

There is a little bit of the black that came off when I used brake cleaner to get the oil off the filling plug after I filled the rear with oil but besides that it's in great shape. The Whiteline bushing inserts just go over the outside of the stock bushings (read the directions as to which one goes on which side) and you are all set.

Asking $160 shipped in the lower 48 states for both. Will accept paypal for payment and am ready to ship so PM me if you are interested. (most likely will be shipping UPS)
Attached Thumbnails Injected Performance Diff Brace & Whiteline Rear Differential Mount Insert-rear-diff-brace-0035.jpg  
Old 08-06-2012, 05:18 AM
Ted J

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

SOLD