Notices
East Canada Ontario, Quebec, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, etc.

Ontario Z Car Newsletter

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2003, 08:33 AM
woodzcar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Ontario Z Car Newsletter

Hello everyone,

My name is Michael Sherwood and I'm member of the editorial team for Zedline, the official publication of the Ontario Z Car Club.

http://www.ontariozcar.com/zedline/zedline.htm - Our February issue is online but be forewarned that it’s a very large PDF file and will take a few minutes to download even with high speed cable.

In an effort to broaden the scope of our award winning publication and help expand membership, we're looking for a Z33 contributing editor. Your primary responsibility would be to keep on top of the 350Z scene and submit articles of interest, either written by yourself or others. The articles will primarily be for publication in our bi-monthly newsletter and possibly posted on the club site as well.

Now I realize that most may feel that www.my350z.com satisfies your need with regard to 350Z information. Indeed it may and I may add, in a more immediate and timely fashion when compared to a bi-monthly publication. But, it can never replace that euphoria a true enthusiast feels when s/he receives a magazine in the mail devoted to the car of his/her passion. Not to mention the joy of relaxing in your favourite chair or propped up in bed reading the latest 350Z member profile.

Our publisher owns and operates his own a very successful printing business and is also a diehard Z Car fanatic. He understands our passion for the Z and reflects this in the magazine (I can’t call it a newsletter because it’s truly beyond that at this point).

Anyway, if you are passionate about your hobby and would like to share information with others in print format, please let me know.

Thanks so much!
Old 05-05-2003, 10:51 AM
woodzcar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Zedline

Here's a look at the cover of the Feb. Issue
Attached Images