Notices
East Canada Ontario, Quebec, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, etc.

Hello Im New :)

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2007, 05:57 PM
noodleman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

MB + BO ftw
Old 07-30-2007, 08:15 PM
goneinsixtyseconds

Originally Posted by Reality350
^oh noooo's! hahaha

Seriously tho, watch out for goneinsixtyseconds...
haha! look at church trying to shift his homo-erotic tendencies on someone else ... WE ALL know who to stay away from and it ain't me

so COME ONE, COME ALL to our mini-350z meet .. which usually occur after work on friday nights @ CG. but watch your bung-hole around the shady korean guy a.k.a. churchill, turn your back one minute and ... well ... you can picture what can happen next
Old 07-30-2007, 08:26 PM
fithamoto
Sleeps in 350Z

welcome to the site " LiveWire " That was a good looking ride you are getting rid of.....How much for the Girl ?? J/K she is very HOT !

I hope your roadster finds you well......you will love RWD...Its the best !
Old 07-30-2007, 09:04 PM
XuperXero

Originally Posted by goneinsixtyseconds
haha! look at church trying to shift his homo-erotic tendencies on someone else ... WE ALL know who to stay away from and it ain't me

so COME ONE, COME ALL to our mini-350z meet .. which usually occur after work on friday nights @ CG. but watch your bung-hole around the shady korean guy a.k.a. churchill, turn your back one minute and ... well ... you can picture what can happen next
I can vouch for this. Lucky for me, goneinsixtyseconds saved my ***. LOL
Old 07-31-2007, 03:35 AM
Reality350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by goneinsixtyseconds

Originally Posted by XuperXero
I can vouch for this. Lucky for me, goneinsixtyseconds saved my ***. LOL
These comments come from the two ppl who start each day with an MSN msg to each other, "stop masturbating"......

Seriously watch out for Rich, aka-goneinsixtyseconds. Hes only into fresh meat, which is why him and david are so close...
Old 07-31-2007, 08:04 PM
black06z

Nice current car. Congrats on the Z roadster purchase. What's your driving impression of the Z compared to the RSX on your test drive?
Old 08-01-2007, 06:08 AM
xdragus

i'm glad i'm not branded as the homo...i'm branded as 'the generally quiet guy'

=)
Old 08-01-2007, 07:05 AM
2TH PWR

Received 107 Likes on 61 Posts

Welcome livewire! My name's Mike. Hopefully I will see you around at the bigger meets once your Z arrives!
Old 08-02-2007, 11:27 PM
LiveWire

Originally Posted by black06z
Nice current car. Congrats on the Z roadster purchase. What's your driving impression of the Z compared to the RSX on your test drive?
The difference began right off the bat once I turned it on and heard the engine. The amount of horsepower the Z has over my RSX is significant. I would say the interior is much more tight in the Z than in the RSX, I found the RSX to be one of the most comfortable cars I have ever driven in. I have cruised from Toronto to California with much comfort. The Z is a tighter fit, but you feel like its a much more serious sports car than the RSX - which after all is a compact car.

I actually had an A-spec suspension on the RSX and it handled rather well, it took corners very well. The Z can also handle a corner extremely well which I am really happy about. I test drove a Mustang GT and pretty much said no thank you once I took a turn (which wasent even extreme) and all I could here is the car squealing as it tried to make it around.

My test drive wasent long, so I cant say too much about how it compares - but I think me buying the Z and selling the RSX pretty much says it all heh.

Last edited by LiveWire; 08-02-2007 at 11:30 PM.
Old 08-02-2007, 11:29 PM
LiveWire

Originally Posted by 2TH PWR
Welcome livewire! My name's Mike. Hopefully I will see you around at the bigger meets once your Z arrives!

Looking forward to it! The only other Z I have actually seen in close proximity is the one I test drove at the dealership.

Its a rare car on the streets, which is something I was looking for. You can tell from my old RSX that im not to keen about having a car that the streets are saturated with. I want something different, that stands out. Its also why I didnt buy a BMW, even though I always used to say I would get one. It seems that every other parking lot has a BMW sitting in it.
Old 08-02-2007, 11:46 PM
michaeljr6

i recognize your rsx from crsx......lol

glad to see you come to the dark side
Old 08-03-2007, 06:33 AM
xdragus

Originally Posted by LiveWire
I want something different, that stands out. Its also why I didnt buy a BMW, even though I always used to say I would get one. It seems that every other parking lot has a BMW sitting in it.

thats why I didn't bother getting the new 3 series BMW...sure back a few years ago they were more rare...but i see so many BMWs on the road almost makes me think of a bunch of corollas running around but just branded BMW haha that I decided to just pick up a used Z and save a good chunk of cash.

SO yea...i get to test drive your convertible when you come to the meet right? XD
Old 08-05-2007, 10:19 AM
goneinsixtyseconds

^^ lol .. hock, i can't picture you in a 3 series bmw. those cars are usually reserved for .. (get ready for the stereotypes) .. fob chinese girls who fill the interior with toys from one of those pmall stores

either that or an older chinese family who are rich and like to strut around town in their status symbol bimmer (silver in colour most likely).

then again, you are the quiet, conservative guy in our group, so by all means .. trade your z and buy a 3 series and fill it with stuffed toys then we can go for BA-BO-TEE at CG ..

oh wait, you and girly church did that already friday nite
Old 08-05-2007, 10:57 AM
SirSpeedyZ

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

coming from the darkside huh?

j/k

congrats and welcome
Old 08-05-2007, 11:59 AM
striker27

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What if he were to buy a new M3 or say M5. Would you still let him smack your Z down???
Old 08-05-2007, 05:22 PM
goneinsixtyseconds

^^ he's welcome to try