Notices
East Canada Ontario, Quebec, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, etc.

07+ lip kits

Search this Thread

Old 12-26-2008, 09:48 AM
xtcz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 07+ lip kits

hey boys - merry xmas

given that things tend to take a while to get here Im thinking of placing an order for either the INGs LX lip kit or the Vertex .. I want a clean look.

I've got an 07 roadster .. what are your opinions on:

- fitiment
- look on the ZR
- shipment / back order issues with either ? I want this for a March install
Old 12-26-2008, 10:26 AM
Kiriller

i have an 07 and im lookin at nismo or nismo replica, after all---its nissans design
ings looks good, my friend used to have the ings lip on his z, but i prefer something smaller and nismoish :P
cant go wrong with nissans design (except the new 370z looool)

regarding fitment, if you order authentic it should be spot on

the look on ZR imo you'l need something that is more stretched horizontally, not an ings lip which is pretty much straight down vertical; because it is a roadste, the overall look of it should be low and vertically stretched, example here:

im not saying this is the perfect look but its the idea. The ings kit is more for the coupe in my opinion

This is the look i am talking about:

dosnt look too low, looks alittle pointy towards the front and i dono, its nismo <3 maybe its just me but like is said, you cant go wrong with nismo

also if you have any money left over, but my second suggestions would be stune spoiler, i have seen a zr with that spoiler and it looks amazing for some reason

anyway good luck
Old 12-26-2008, 11:42 AM
Sickboy101

Received 88 Likes on 42 Posts

I picked up a Nismo Lip for my '06 and at 190.00 is a great deal.

http://www.mynismo.com/products/?id=2364

Shipping took about a week.
Old 12-26-2008, 12:47 PM
aRYip

Originally Posted by Kiriller
i have an 07 and im lookin at nismo or nismo replica, after all---its nissans design
ings looks good, my friend used to have the ings lip on his z, but i prefer something smaller and nismoish :P
cant go wrong with nissans design (except the new 370z looool)

regarding fitment, if you order authentic it should be spot on

the look on ZR imo you'l need something that is more stretched horizontally, not an ings lip which is pretty much straight down vertical; because it is a roadste, the overall look of it should be low and vertically stretched, example here:

im not saying this is the perfect look but its the idea. The ings kit is more for the coupe in my opinion

This is the look i am talking about:

dosnt look too low, looks alittle pointy towards the front and i dono, its nismo <3 maybe its just me but like is said, you cant go wrong with nismo

also if you have any money left over, but my second suggestions would be stune spoiler, i have seen a zr with that spoiler and it looks amazing for some reason

anyway good luck
Agreed...