Notices
East Canada Ontario, Quebec, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, etc.

New rubbers for '09...

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 07:56 AM
Reality350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Kiriller
First of all, you dont know me, so dont make any assumptions that im just browsing for prices. I have cash in hand. you think ill spend extra 60 bucks per tire just to help some greedy guy? no thanks. People that dont get greedy in the business world, are the ones that go far.

You said your prices were below the average cost, and i said i cannot commit unless i see the price because i already got a good quote from an "average" retailer.

Once again, dont run your mouth because your assuming. Because by doing that, you have crossed a line where i had to dish out the numbers.
So the price I quoted you was $60 more then you could find?. Please show me the receipt when you purchase.
And greed you say? you are a noob who knows nothing about the person I am.. I can only @ you.

After the orders are confirmed I will post up the pricing. I welcome cheaper listed pricing, as it will help our local community.

Its seems as if my post struck a nerve.. I wonder why.

Thank you for your input, now please refrain from littering my thread with your useless posts.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:14 AM
noodleman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

First of all, you dont know me, so dont make any assumptions that im just browsing for prices. I have cash in hand. you think ill spend extra 60 bucks per tire just to help some greedy guy? no thanks. People that dont get greedy in the business world, are the ones that go far.

You said your prices were below the average cost, and i said i cannot commit unless i see the price because i already got a good quote from an "average" retailer.

Once again, dont run your mouth because your assuming. Because by doing that, you have crossed a line where i had to dish out the numbers.
he already said he wasn't making anything from this group buy.....what greed are you talking about?

If you got the same tire for $60 less than what Reality found, maybe you could've shared your magical source with the rest of Z community instead of calling someone who's trying to find the best prices for all of us greedy.

I think you're the one that should stop running their mouth off.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:26 AM
Kiriller

Originally Posted by noodleman
he already said he wasn't making anything from this group buy.....what greed are you talking about?

If you got the same tire for $60 less than what Reality found, maybe you could've shared your magical source with the rest of Z community instead of calling someone who's trying to find the best prices for all of us greedy.

I think you're the one that should stop running their mouth off.
Where in there did i call reality greedy? i never mentioned a name. I was simply referring to the vendor/reseller that was selling the tires initially, not reality whos referring people to him. Now, i dont know and i dont care if u take a cut of the sale, when you say its below the average cost.

I have went though 4 shops within newmarket/richmond hill/aurora and only 1 of those shops quoted me 450 or so per tire. for the rest, well you know the story.

I dont want to f*ck with your business reality, i simply declined your offer that you gave me, but you had to go on and act like a child and make stupid assumptions and accusations.

Good day.
Old 03-03-2009, 08:36 AM
XuperXero

^You are honestly overreacting. A lot of us members on this board know Reality in person and we know that he wouldn't even dare to screw fellow enthusiasts over. He has a very well respected job and does not need tiny shams like this to make a measly $60.

He was just trying to help out the community, if you wanted to help out, you would at least POLITELY let everyone know that you found a cheaper source. Reality would then gladly let you start this instead of trying to compete, because there is NO competition here.

Relax...
Old 03-03-2009, 08:43 AM
Reality350

1 of those shops quoted me 450 or so per tire. for the rest, well you know the story.

I dont want to f*ck with your business reality, i simply declined your offer that you gave me, but you had to go on and act like a child and make stupid assumptions and accusations.

Good day.
I really do not want to get into this...but...

1- so one of the shops quoted you $450 per tire, right?
Lets break this down for the rest of the ppl who are looking in on this thread.
you wanted a pair of rears 285.. *whips out the calculator*..
2 x 450 = $900 *this is assuming the price was exactly $450..
Tax 13%= $1017 - Total price

-Now, you realize that I offered you the pair for $850? tax in?....
So, if we break this down..you just jacked yourself from saving $167..
Now does that make sense to anyone? or does it seem like someone is fishing for prices

2. This is not my business, I am simply trying to help our local members.
If you knew me, this would not shock you.

Now that you have inserted foot into mouth. Please refrain from posting in this thread.

Good Day to you!
Old 03-03-2009, 08:43 AM
noodleman

Where in there did i call reality greedy? i never mentioned a name. I was simply referring to the vendor/reseller that was selling the tires initially, not reality whos referring people to him. Now, i dont know and i dont care if u take a cut of the sale, when you say its below the average cost.

I have went though 4 shops within newmarket/richmond hill/aurora and only 1 of those shops quoted me 450 or so per tire. for the rest, well you know the story.

Good day.
i'm pretty sure anyone who read that post would think you're referring to reality when you mentioned greed...just causes somebody doesn't mention names doesn't mean it can't be implied, you know what i mean?

btw church doesn't run a business....
Old 03-03-2009, 08:44 AM
Kiriller

im out, remove me from the list please, thank you for the offer though.
Originally Posted by Reality350
Very well..

For the others who are just browsing for prices with no intention to purchase.. please don't bother..

I have nothing to gain by investing my personal time to source out deals for the local members.( I am not making a f*king penny from any transactions)

Now please, tell me where i was not polite? I made a statement that im out, and thanked him for the offer.

Then he went on acting as if hes dealing with dumb kids that are just here to waste time. "No intention to purchase" is making accusations and assumptions, which in this case was not welcome at all and out of context. Then he went on as if i wasted his time and started to throw f bombs around to show how dedicated and compassionate he is about this whole deal. "I am not making a f*king penny from any transactions"

So please, before you too begin saying something irrelevant and not true, look at the facts and what has been said.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:00 AM
XuperXero

Because he's doing something to help out the members, and invests TIME into this. He doesn't have time for people to just come around and flop the deal which will cause the price to go up again causing hassle for other people. Then he'll have to find someone else to take place and look up price again to get good price.

Not a lot of people have that much time. I'm sure he's even at work right now and doing this for the Z community. Knowing his job. It doesn't allow much free time.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:14 AM
Kiriller

Originally Posted by XuperXero
Because he's doing something to help out the members, and invests TIME into this. He doesn't have time for people to just come around and flop the deal which will cause the price to go up again causing hassle for other people. Then he'll have to find someone else to take place and look up price again to get good price.

Not a lot of people have that much time. I'm sure he's even at work right now and doing this for the Z community. Knowing his job. It doesn't allow much free time.
But to be fair, where was i out of context when i said i cannot commit to the deal unless i see the price. AFter i saw the cost i said no politely?
Old 03-03-2009, 09:26 AM
Reality350

But to be fair, where was i out of context when i said i cannot commit to the deal unless i see the price. AFter i saw the cost i said no politely?
The price I quoted you was $167 cheaper.......

Anyhow,
Lets keep this thread on topic please.

Thanks all.
Old 03-03-2009, 10:12 AM
Black Spider

I had also said I would only buy if the price was worth it. When I thought I had come across a better price Church was very polite and was even curious about the offer I thought I found. Turns out it was different tires and what he is offering is cheaper. Point is, he was very polite even when it looked like I was pulling out. Let's just chalk this up to a misunderstanding and leave it at that. Back to the thread....
Old 03-03-2009, 10:54 AM
Reality350

For those that received pm's. Please let me know asap.
Others are waiting on you
Old 03-03-2009, 11:04 AM
Black Spider

And he was still polite when I did have to pull out - circumstances out of my control =(
Old 03-03-2009, 11:28 AM
Reality350

Originally Posted by Black Spider
And he was still polite when I did have to pull out - circumstances out of my control =(
Thanks man & No worries, these things happen when you start to mod.
Old 03-03-2009, 11:28 AM
JjL

how many confirmed buyers? i might throw in something in the gb also
Old 03-03-2009, 11:34 AM
Kiriller

Originally Posted by Reality350
I really do not want to get into this...but...

1- so one of the shops quoted you $450 per tire, right?
Lets break this down for the rest of the ppl who are looking in on this thread.
you wanted a pair of rears 285.. *whips out the calculator*..
2 x 450 = $900 *this is assuming the price was exactly $450..
Tax 13%= $1017 - Total price

-Now, you realize that I offered you the pair for $850? tax in?....
So, if we break this down..you just jacked yourself from saving $167..
Now does that make sense to anyone? or does it seem like someone is fishing for prices

2. This is not my business, I am simply trying to help our local members.
If you knew me, this would not shock you.

Now that you have inserted foot into mouth. Please refrain from posting in this thread.

Good Day to you!
See your on it again, now let me do the correct math.

Your quote: 850$ per 2 tax in
My quote: 365$ per 1 x 2 = 730$ per 2 + 94.9$ (13% tax) = 824.90$
850-824.90= 25.10$ in savings. to some it may seem alot, others may not care.

PS im sure i can give them cash and they can wave all taxes, which in that case result in 120$ worth of savings.

Dont walk in to the door when you dont know whats on the other end.

I have no clue where you got 450per tire from i said 60$(per tire) below your quote, once again your making your self and your quote look bad, should have stopped all this long ago, but you just keep pushing.

PS: Im sorry for shitting in your thread so much, but you just keep going and going instead of dropping the whole thing.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:02 PM
duckJAI

you think ill spend extra 60 bucks per tire just to help some greedy guy? no thanks. People that dont get greedy in the business world, are the ones that go far.
This is where he got the numbers from.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:07 PM
Kiriller

Originally Posted by duckJAI
This is where he got the numbers from.
Meaning 60 bucks per tire on top of what he qouted.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:08 PM
duckJAI

1 of those shops quoted me 450 or so per tire. for the rest, well you know the story.

Good day.
And this?

This is where he got $450/tire from.

Last edited by duckJAI; 03-03-2009 at 12:20 PM.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:47 PM
Kiriller

Originally Posted by duckJAI
And this?

This is where he got $450/tire from.
That was the thing to show that out of 4 shops i visited, 450 was the only one that was jacked up silly. Rest were 365+10+20$

Quick Reply: New rubbers for '09...