Notices
East Canada Ontario, Quebec, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, etc.

Shipping to Buffalo as a USA address

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2010, 07:35 AM
mharb

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I've saved a ton shipping to the US border too. Whenever I order parts or anything else, I send them to a place on Wellesley Island, NY that is near Ogdensburg. The place is called Anchor Development and they send me a text message and email when my package arrives, you just register with them at www.kinek.com/anchordev. Heard about them at www.shiptotheborder.com

the Kinek company also has border locations across the entire country in:
Calais, Maine (www.kinek.com/johnsons)
Derby Line, Vermont (www.kinek.com/normanjensen)
Richford, Vermont (www.kinek.com/wetherbys)
Champlain, New York (www.kinek.com/bordermail) (really good for people in Montreal who want to ship to the border)
Niagara Falls, New York
Buffalo, New York (www.kinek.com/baybrokerage)
Detroit, Michigan (www.kinek.com/computingexpress)
Marine City, Michigan
Pembina, North Dakota (www.kinek.com/redriver)
Sault Ste. Marie (www.kinek.com/petes)

you can find them on their website at www.kinek.com, just do a search of the cities name and it will show you all the locations.

Last edited by mharb; 03-25-2010 at 05:14 PM. Reason: forgot stuff
Old 07-30-2011, 06:27 PM
Retirax

I'm using NYBox http://www.nybox.com/ for my purchases (not limited to car parts), since I can store my items for a month before shipping them in a bulk. I haven't used CBI though it works similarly (as mentioned above) by calling/sending an email when an item arrives in your US address.
Old 07-30-2011, 11:13 PM
350zlee

I am using CBI for the past few year...all my parts are picking there becasue the shipping to Canada is a lot....! All you need is to to pay $5.95 per item, and remember to put your name and phone number on the item when the shop ship it out. I have another parts that I am going to pick up this coming sat. Very good services.......just right beside the border, least then 5 min drive after the border.

Last edited by 350zlee; 07-30-2011 at 11:16 PM.
Old 01-27-2013, 03:49 PM
Fahim Mojawalla

Originally Posted by Sickboy101
Hi Guys,

Has any one used the following company to ship to?

http://www.cbiusa.com/index.htm

I'm about to order some parts from a company in Arizona. Unfortuantely they don't ship to Canada. My plan was to have them shipped to Buffalo and then pick them up there.

Any feedback would be much appreciated.
I run a shipping center 7 minutes from Niagara Falls and have many satisfied Canadian clients, who have their items shipped to us for a flat $2.50 fee for up to 50 lbs. Please give us a try when you need to have something shipped within the US for pickup at our facility. The website is www.IslandShipCenter.com.

A lot of car parts get shipped to us, which are ordered by Canadians and then picked up. We hold them for up to a week for the flat fee. No membership is required.
Old 01-27-2013, 06:16 PM
l2iceman

Originally Posted by Fahim Mojawalla
I run a shipping center 7 minutes from Niagara Falls and have many satisfied Canadian clients, who have their items shipped to us for a flat $2.50 fee for up to 50 lbs. Please give us a try when you need to have something shipped within the US for pickup at our facility. The website is www.IslandShipCenter.com.

A lot of car parts get shipped to us, which are ordered by Canadians and then picked up. We hold them for up to a week for the flat fee. No membership is required.
I've used CBI previously and had no issues...for $2.50 flat fee up to 50lbs, sounds like a good deal...maybe I'll check it out next time.
Old 01-28-2013, 03:24 AM
xjuddx

I use CBI for all of my shipping from US sellers now, even ebay. So far I have only paid Duties once and it was when I brought back my CF hood. Other times I have brought back higher dollar amounts of stuff and still didnt pay.