Notices
East Canada Ontario, Quebec, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, etc.

Forza Motorsport 3 Preview at the CNE

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2009, 10:32 AM
clubhopper

Received 30 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Forza Motorsport 3 Preview at the CNE

Hi All,

Just spreading the word.

My team an I are demoing my 350z at this event along side 30+ other CASC-OR track cars on October 24, 2009 @ CNE. Come out if you can, it promises to be a really interesting event. There is a contest to win some cool prizes too. Hope to see a lot of ppl at this event.

I copied this below:

October 24th 2009, CNE, just across from the BMO Field:

Be one of the first to experience the thrill of the world’s most exotic and exquisite cars as you take the wheel of more than 400 automobiles on over 100 renowned real-world tracks and exotic road courses from around the globe.

You’ll play right next to the most-beloved cars featured in the game, watch car artists bring design to life before your very eyes, check out the gallery of performance upgrades, and even have your own shot at learning the ropes on the Autocross Demonstration, Instruction, & Ride Experience* with the Canadian Automobile Sports Club and Club Auto-sport Des Laurentides.

Come escape into the world of car culture and you could win** the ultimate DRIVE YOUR DREAMS experience that could get you behind the wheel for an exhilarating full day on the track, plus the ultimate Xbox 360 Racing Package. **

http://xbox.ca/driveyourdreams

Hope to see you there!

Last edited by clubhopper; 10-15-2009 at 10:33 AM.
Old 10-15-2009, 05:01 PM
LiveWire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cool, I intend on coming to this event.
Old 10-16-2009, 05:49 AM
4DGS

Errrr my car is getting painted that day!!!!
Old 10-23-2009, 09:28 AM
clubhopper

hope to see some of you there tomorrow.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:50 PM
Mark@pasmag
Banned

Hey guys n' gals,

I had a chance to chat with a few of the XBOX folks yesterday while previewing the new game.... it's pretty solid, great game play and some amazing cars (especially Nissan) avaliable to drive in the new FORZA.

They provided a few more details on the event and it seems like it's an autocross / car show meets video game launch. Should be worth checking out and I hope to see a few other Zs there.
Old 10-24-2009, 11:31 AM
LiveWire

Its a great event today, if you haven't gone, you still got till 7pm. I just got back from it, and found it very enjoyable. Ill try and post some photos up later on, heading out to a party in a bit lol

The women at the event are damn hot btw!! IF that's not enough, you get to sit in a Ferrari. If that's not enough, try out the game in 360 degrees with three monitors around you. If that's not enough, then head outside and get into the passenger seat of some cool cars as the drivers take you around the track in lightning speed - or take your own car on the track.

If that's not enough....then you suck!! lol

My first time to sit in a car, and clubhopper's 350z just so happened to be the one I was to be in. Nice driving skills man!!! That was really fun

A lot of those guys drove like nuts, a few spin outs etc, enjoyed the whole event. And I got some nice free swag while I was there too Good times.

The guy in the GTR messed up a bunch of times on the track lol.

Last edited by LiveWire; 10-24-2009 at 11:40 AM.
Old 10-24-2009, 03:27 PM
clubhopper

Originally Posted by LiveWire
Its a great event today, if you haven't gone, you still got till 7pm. I just got back from it, and found it very enjoyable. Ill try and post some photos up later on, heading out to a party in a bit lol

The women at the event are damn hot btw!! IF that's not enough, you get to sit in a Ferrari. If that's not enough, try out the game in 360 degrees with three monitors around you. If that's not enough, then head outside and get into the passenger seat of some cool cars as the drivers take you around the track in lightning speed - or take your own car on the track.

If that's not enough....then you suck!! lol

My first time to sit in a car, and clubhopper's 350z just so happened to be the one I was to be in. Nice driving skills man!!! That was really fun

A lot of those guys drove like nuts, a few spin outs etc, enjoyed the whole event. And I got some nice free swag while I was there too Good times.

The guy in the GTR messed up a bunch of times on the track lol.
thanks man glad you had fun!

yes, awesome event today...great turn out and met a lot of friendly ppl. i was really glad the course dried up and the weather held up long enough for us to do some solid runs!
Old 10-26-2009, 11:29 AM
clubhopper

some pretty pictures...most of the cars here were friends from my group...only the bmws and the GTR were not, creeper shot my friend took of one of the forza girls...enjoy

https://my350z.com/forum/members/clu...-29-of-45.html

Last edited by clubhopper; 10-26-2009 at 11:34 AM.
Old 11-02-2009, 12:12 AM
4DGS

I've seen that red RX7 before. Sick car.

That laguna seca M3 is nice as hell, I love that color. (that is LS Blue right?)
Old 11-10-2009, 08:37 AM
Mark@pasmag
Banned

Fellow Z owners / Gamers,

If any of you haven't nabbed a copy of this amazing game yet... don't worry. Performance Auto & Sound Magazine (www.pasmag.com) has teamed up with XBOX for the DRIVE YOUR DREAMS: FORZA 3 CONTEST....

http://www.pasmag.com/index.php?opti...=79&Itemid=142

Follow the link, and enter for a chance to win your own copy of FORZA 3 and even an XBOX Racing Wheel System!!!

Good luck to everyone.