Notices
East Canada Ontario, Quebec, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, etc.

Z Car at Mosport DDC

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2010, 02:36 AM
nissannx

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Z Car at Mosport DDC

I got to ride with Matt in his Z at the SoloSprint school - then he was gracious and allowed me to drive a couple of laps. What an amazing car - great handling and lots of power. I have been wondering why no Z cars have been out to SoloSprint - and after spending 30 minutes on track with Matt, there's got to be more Zs out there ready to do some track work. I'm looking forward to seeing the times. It'll be fun.
Old 05-17-2010, 03:51 AM
Reality350

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^Kewl.. I look forward to reading about your track days this year..
Old 05-17-2010, 09:42 AM
Parker01

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mine goes to the track, just the DDC/DDT so far though... I want to hit the GP track but have a hard time swallowing the $400 fee for the day on top of tires/fuel/brakes. I was out to about 5 track days last summer and never got to run with another Z ... I'm hoping I get the chance this season before I put her up forsale.

The Z is an animal on the DDC, it's great fun. I just find my brakes suffer big time because there isn't much for straight-aways to cool them down. I plan on running the ATTS time attack and Sigma time attack there both coming up in the next month.