Notices
East Canada Ontario, Quebec, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, etc.

Part supplier

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2017, 07:56 AM
crd00

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Part supplier

Im from Newfoundland, where does everyone purchase their parts for their Z's in eastern Canada? Ive ordered many parts in the past but all from different suppliers, Id like to make one supplier my go to instead of ordering all over the place. I have some big purchases planned so I want to keep it all in one house. Thanks in advance

Last edited by crd00; 11-02-2017 at 07:58 AM.
Old 11-02-2017, 08:10 AM
MicVelo
350Z/370Z Tech Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 3,253 Likes on 2,314 Posts

Originally Posted by crd00
Im from Newfoundland, where does everyone purchase their parts for their Z's in eastern Canada? Ive ordered many parts in the past but all from different suppliers, Id like to make one supplier my go to instead of ordering all over the place. I have some big purchases planned so I want to keep it all in one house. Thanks in advance
You might try https://whiteheadperformance.com/

I'm not actually recommending them as I've not actually bought anything from them; so don't know how good they are; but they seem to have a good rep - at least amongst the S30 crowd and of course, those in Canada wishing to avoid shipping from USA.

Suggest you also look at vendors that support this site (look at banner ads to the right of the page) as I'm sure many will also ship international. Report back on whoever you decide upon. I'm sure others would appreciate good/bad critiques.