did any one try this?

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2005, 05:19 AM
blackend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default did any one try this?

Supercharge your Z in 5 minutes
http://www.turbonator.com/index.html?id=adWordsNissan

More Power: Are you looking for more power from your wheels? Whether you have a stock or aftermarket intake system, the Turbonator will add up to 35 horsepower to your vehicle.

Better Gas Mileage: The Turbonator allows your engine to burn fuel more fully and efficiently, resulting in MPG gains as high as 31%. It pays for itself in no time.

Superior Quality: The Turbonator is made of solid stainless steel and backed by a lifetime warranty. It is guaranteed to outlast your car. The Turbonator's fins are engineered to improve combustion without restricting airflow. Because the fins do not intersect in the middle of the hose, air is allowed to flow freely into the engine. This results in improved performance and alleviates any stress on the fins themselves.

30-Day Money Back Guarantee: We have thousands of satisfied customers who have recommended the Turbonator to their friends and families. Try it for 30 days, and if you are not 100% satisfied, you can return it with no questions asked. Get more horsepower and better fuel economy or get your money back. Turbonator, more boost for your buck. Order now.

How does it work?
The Turbonator's airflow dynamics produces a swirling, fast-burn effect in the combustion chamber. This creates finer particles of atomized fuel, allowing better flame propagation and more complete combustion. Read more..

"I purchased two Turbonators for my Chrysler Sebring and immediately noticed the increase in power. It was more than I expected. I am already noticing the improved gas mileage. I like them so much, I am ordering two more for my brothers. Now, it feels like my car has a turbo charger." - Dr. Brian Coyle (San Jose, CA) Read more testimonials..

LMAO!

It is made entirely from stainless steel. It requires no maintenance, and, it only takes 5 minutes and a screwdriver to install. If you don't feel comfortable installing it, have your mechanic do it for you. If he doesn't install it for free, find a new mechanic.
How does it work?
The Turbonator's airflow dynamics produces a swirling, fast-burn effect in the combustion chamber. This creates finer particles of atomized fuel, allowing better flame propagation and more complete combustion.

By enhancing fuel atomization the Turbonator produces increased horsepower and fuel economy. An emissions lab, licensed by the EPA conducted tests on non-moving vortex generators that produced results as high as 20 horsepower and 24% increases in mileage. Other independent studies yielded results as high as 35 HP and 31% MPG. Although results varied from vehicle to vehicle, gains were evident, and considering the unit is inexpensive, easy to install, and requires no maintenance, installing the Turbonator is a worthwhile investment. Order now. for the low price of $69.95

LMAO!

What is it?
The Turbonator is a non-moving vortex generator that goes inside your air intake hose, right after your air filter.

How does it work?
The Turbonator's airflow dynamics produces a swirling, fast-burn effect in the combustion chamber. This creates finer particles of atomized fuel, allowing better flame propagation and more complete combustion.
How much more horsepower/gas savings can I get?
By enhancing fuel atomization the Turbonator produces increased horsepower and fuel economy. An emissions lab, licensed by the EPA conducted tests on vortex generators that produced results as high as 20 horsepower and 24% increases in mileage. Other independently conducted studies yielded results as high as 35 HP and 31% MPG. Twenty and 35 HP boosts are not typical. Your results with the Turbonator will probably, but not necessarily, be less. Just keep this in mind. A Vortech Supercharger kit for a 2004 Mustang that produces 155 HP boost costs $5,139.95. The Price/Performance ratio is $5,139.95/155HP = $33.16/HP. It costs $33.16 for every one horsepower it produces. All the Turbonator has to give you to beat the Vortech supercharger in termsj of it's price/performance ratio is 3 horsepower.

Will The Turbonator Fit my vehicle? I have a . . .
Yes, we have a Turbonator for every vehicle with any stock or aftermarket intake system.

Is it easy to install?
Yes, five minutes and a screwdriver is all it takes. In fact, it is so easy one of Turbonator.com's employees gave one, with the included instructions, to his fourteen year old daughter who installed it in under five minutes!

Where do I install The Turbonator?

For Carburetor/T.B.I. Vehicles: The Turbonator is installed inside the air cleaner. For Fuel Injection/E.F.I. vehicles: The Turbonator is installed in the air intake hose, right after the air filter. For Turbo charged and supercharged vehicles, only one Turbonator can be used and only placed at the throttle body, inside the air intake tube.

Can I use more than one in my vehicle?

Yes, in Fuel Injection/E.F.I. vehicles, up to three Turbonator's have been installed by automotive enthusiasts that race their vehicles.

Is it guaranteed?
Yes. It has a Thirty-Day Money Back Guarantee and, a Lifetime Guarantee. You can return it for a refund within thirty days of receiving your purchase.

Will The Turbonator void my warranty?
No. Federal law prohibits a dealer from voiding your warranty just because you are using aftermarket speed equipment, with only two exceptions: the warranty can be voided if the aftermarket part causes damage or adversely affects the emissions or the emissions system.

If you have any other questions, please give us a call toll free at 1-866-442-5199
Old 01-17-2005, 05:29 AM
Brandon@Forged
Sponsor
Forged Internals.com

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 01-17-2005, 05:34 AM
screaminz
Banned

Yeah as a matter fact I did try it with my wifes hair drying, ( instant 50hp)... Now she's bitchen because she wants he hair dryer back...
screaminz
Old 01-17-2005, 06:28 AM
manofsteele2003

Looks the same as this:

http://www.autostreak.com/tornado/

I actually had the Tornado in my old car, a 03 Altima 3.5SE. I did notice an increase in MPG but it felt restrictive when I got on the throttle. I finally took it out and the throttle felt more responsive. I still have it, anyone want to buy? Hehe.
Old 01-17-2005, 03:40 PM
axxizzer

hahaha, SOMEONE, ARRANGE A GROUP BUY!!
Old 01-17-2005, 03:43 PM
JCat
---------------
Premier Member

Received 73 Likes on 48 Posts

Use mama's apple cutter.
Old 01-17-2005, 05:47 PM
Redfoot

Yup put one on the intake & one on each side of my exhaust just after the headers, added a good 105 HP.
Old 01-17-2005, 06:50 PM
Barzten1

Did a motor swap with my wifes electric can opener and only gained 3whp at the dyno!