Engine & Drivetrain VQ Power and Delivery

f-ing hate nissan tech's!!! theyre so stupid

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2005 | 08:58 AM
Cux350z
hatersgonnahate
Premier Member

Angry f-ing hate nissan tech's!!! theyre so stupid

well i went in to get my tranny checked for its fitfh gear grind. the grind didnt show up, so no luck there.

but during the test drive the tech says a few things:

-vibration in the shift **** is normal: mine vibrates in 3rd(just started within last 3 weeks or so) and 5th(long time issue) at high rpms, no way in hell should it vibrate like that, i mean it could get a girl off in no time. it just buzzes so loud something has to be out of balance

-and that my350z.com and other forums just cause problems for them, that people come in complaining and such. Like no shiat buddy, we drive the car all day, we know when something is wrong and try to help eachother out with advice and such.

-finally that my transmission shifts fine: its definitely much harder shifting than when i first got it(used at 17k, now has 32k). he decided to shift without the clutch, in and out!! i mean it works cause of the synchros, but its not good imo.

this coming from a guy that stalled in reverse, what a douche.

I just wish they would respect me and trust me. He told me to wait until it gets worse and to bring it back then. such an ***!

plan on videotaping my morning drive to catch the grind on camera.sneaky little bastard!

didnt realize rant was a real tag....
Old 12-20-2005 | 11:09 AM
03track

it doesn't grind all the time when shifting rapidly? mine does so in 6th pretty much everytime unless i pause for a full second when shifting....mine must be worse than yours.
Old 12-21-2005 | 05:18 AM
Zivman

Originally Posted by CUxtopher

-and that my350z.com and other forums just cause problems for them, that people come in complaining and such. Like no shiat buddy, we drive the car all day, we know when something is wrong and try to help eachother out with advice and such.

The truth is, the forums do probably cause them problems. these boards do seem to exagerate on the truth and as a result probably send them a lot of people/cars without real issues.

I would take it as a sign of competence that he even knew what my350z.com was. Around my area, ignorance is bliss for the dealers.
Old 12-21-2005 | 07:59 AM
Scutar

good idea to film the problem. I did that when my clutch was giving me problems. Of course, I couldn't get the clutch to make the noise while I was there so I just showed them the video and they fixed it.