Notices
Engine & Drivetrain VQ Power and Delivery

Skidazzle.....

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2003 | 07:12 PM
Brad4rdHay

Default Skidazzle.....

Hey Skidazzle, where are this pics of your beauty? I may have missed a thread or something, but besides the two teaser pics after the suspension install, I don't think you have posted any others. If you could post some mre, I (and I', sure many others) would really apreciate it. And BTW, I don't care if its dirty, my car's FILTHY with all this freezing weather...
Old 01-14-2003 | 08:43 PM
soulswimmer

I second that.
Old 01-15-2003 | 03:02 AM
SKiDaZZLe
Charter Member #34

i had a shooting session with droidekaus on saturday... the weather sucked, so we only got interior pictures. right now the car is back at the shop getting wet sanded and all buffed up. i should have it back by friday. this way people can take pictures on saturday, if they come to texadelphia.

if droid is kind enough, we might try again on sunday or so for some crazy outside shots.

m
Old 01-15-2003 | 10:55 AM
Alang

So are we going to get a brake line replacement and suspension install how-to out of this?

I just got hte Stoptech lines, and was planning on the exact suspension that you got (in an while), but don't have a real good shop for the installs. If its a DIY for a casual mechanic, and I have good instructions, I might give is a shot.

Thanks, and be sure to give us your driving impressions of the new setup.