Notices
Engine & Drivetrain VQ Power and Delivery

My 350z TT

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2016, 02:23 AM
travlee
Master

Received 9,049 Likes on 6,515 Posts

i am having a hard time believing this.. looks like stock radiator.... no intercooler seen. he wont post current pics under the hood, just ones of random parts not in a car, didnt post dyno sheet, etc etc etc. if he was so proud of the car, he would show it off

My 350z TT-0jx1tlc.gif
Old 08-02-2016, 03:39 PM
Mat33n

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by travlee
i am having a hard time believing this.. looks like stock radiator.... no intercooler seen. he wont post current pics under the hood, just ones of random parts not in a car, didnt post dyno sheet, etc etc etc. if he was so proud of the car, he would show it off

hahaha current underhood pics... ummm the first pic i posted are the current underhood pics!...

Well that is why it is called stealth so you cant tell!..

As for showing it off i do not like doing that.. thats just me.

O and here is the dyno sheet as well as a video of the car on the dyno enjoy and if you still dont believe me then i guess thats your issue

Facebook Post
Attached Thumbnails My 350z TT-received_10156890650820467.jpeg  

Last edited by Mat33n; 08-02-2016 at 03:42 PM.
Old 08-03-2016, 07:47 PM
terrj

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

That injector is overkilled lol and really with a built motor i thought you would push out a lot more than 450whp
Old 08-03-2016, 09:18 PM
HRMoneyPit

Received 268 Likes on 218 Posts

That HP vs TQ is not very good
Old 11-14-2016, 03:22 PM
Mat33n

Originally Posted by terrj
That injector is overkilled lol and really with a built motor i thought you would push out a lot more than 450whp
Its making 520whp not 450whp. And this is with only 18psi so not pushing the motor at all. This is only due to maxing out the small actuators and not having a fuel pressure regulator. Once I upgrade the actuators I will be aiming for around 560whp and with cams 600whp
Old 11-14-2016, 03:26 PM
Mat33n

Originally Posted by HRMoneyPit
That HP vs TQ is not very good
really what makes you say that? 717 ft lb isnt good?
Old 11-17-2016, 07:30 PM
Joe clan

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by travlee

With you 100%. you would be able to see 1 of the turbos under the intake area when looking at the pic of under the hood. There is no blow off valve, no intercooler, no piping from the second turbo to the intake. 100% BS or the owner doesn't understand what a turbo is.

Funny story. I had a friend in high school, he just bought a honda or some **** like that and was trying to tell me it had a turbo. I asked him to pop the lid and to my surprise.... no turbo. When I asked him where is the turbo he said it's behind the motor. Then I said well why is it not on or near the exhaust or exhaust manifold? He kept telling me "it is behind there somewhere".
Old 11-17-2016, 09:19 PM
Mat33n

Originally Posted by Joe clan
With you 100%. you would be able to see 1 of the turbos under the intake area when looking at the pic of under the hood. There is no blow off valve, no intercooler, no piping from the second turbo to the intake. 100% BS or the owner doesn't understand what a turbo is.

Funny story. I had a friend in high school, he just bought a honda or some **** like that and was trying to tell me it had a turbo. I asked him to pop the lid and to my surprise.... no turbo. When I asked him where is the turbo he said it's behind the motor. Then I said well why is it not on or near the exhaust or exhaust manifold? He kept telling me "it is behind there somewhere".

Hahaha seriously have u not watched the dyno video of the car and the dyno sheet? If u still don't believe me then that's your issue I guess haha.

O and btw the bov is inside the stock airbox
Old 12-29-2016, 03:24 PM
Joe clan

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Here is were the BS is pointed out. Too many missing things for the two to match up and for there to be twin turbo. Just quit dude. Everyone else might buy the BS but I have built award winning cars that have been in magazines.
Old 12-29-2016, 03:33 PM
Mat33n

Here is were the BS is pointed out. Too many missing things for the two to match up and for there to be twin turbo. Just quit dude. Everyone else might buy the BS but I have built award winning cars that have been in magazines.

Lol even when I have provide a dyno video of the car and dyno sheets? Lol its the same car everything is hidden away nicely I will take pics with everything off to show everyone!

Last edited by Mat33n; 12-30-2016 at 03:40 AM.
Old 12-29-2016, 09:51 PM
terrasmak
Super Moderator
MY350Z.COM

Received 2,284 Likes on 1,646 Posts

Manifold looks different. But the intake pipe and license plate are the same. You can also see the breather box tucked away under the factory engine cover. Good pictures not taken with a potato would be nice and we can see how it's all hidden.

I can see how clueless cop could easy not keep looking after first glance.
Old 12-30-2016, 03:41 AM
Mat33n

Smile

Originally Posted by terrasmak
Manifold looks different. But the intake pipe and license plate are the same. You can also see the breather box tucked away under the factory engine cover. Good pictures not taken with a potato would be nice and we can see how it's all hidden.

I can see how clueless cop could easy not keep looking after first glance.
If it puts an end to this I will pull everything apart and take new pictures
Old 01-02-2017, 09:22 PM
Mat33n

There is the bov
Old 01-03-2017, 09:27 AM
canadarob

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

Very cool work!
The ultimate sleeper!
Old 01-03-2017, 01:34 PM
G4nismo

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

I still call bs. That doesn't look like a real bov. Do you have 4k photos? Larger photos would help. Thanks.
Old 01-05-2017, 11:03 AM
TimsZee

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Looks like a boost controller to me. He either spent money to look like hes turbo'd or not. Either way what does it matter?

Also, the first picture prior looks like a BOV in the air box to me.

Last edited by TimsZee; 01-05-2017 at 11:05 AM. Reason: to clear confusion
Old 01-05-2017, 11:18 AM
TimsZee

Here's a pic of APS's turbo kit that you claim to be based off. You can clearly see the passenger side hot pipe. But your pics do not..

Now I'm stuck trying to figure this one out.

Guess I'll just play along.

Old 01-05-2017, 12:21 PM
G4nismo

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

i was just giving the OP a hard time if you didn't catch on
Old 01-06-2017, 07:48 AM
TimsZee

I did not catch on to this. My ability to detect sarcasm online is rather poor.

Originally Posted by G4nismo
i was just giving the OP a hard time if you didn't catch on
Old 02-28-2017, 05:13 PM
Mat33n

Originally Posted by G4nismo
I still call bs. That doesn't look like a real bov. Do you have 4k photos? Larger photos would help. Thanks.
Originally Posted by TimsZee

Here's a pic of APS's turbo kit that you claim to be based off. You can clearly see the passenger side hot pipe. But your pics do not..

Now I'm stuck trying to figure this one out.

Guess I'll just play along.

lol are we still going on about this haha I have no idea what I can show more I mean I have included a video on the dyno as well.

As for the logic of me faking a turbo setup then hiding it to show it's not turbo dunno how that works lol

Quick Reply: My 350z TT