Notices
Engine & Drivetrain VQ Power and Delivery

Z1's CSC Elimination Kit

Old 03-05-2017, 04:05 PM
ChristopherE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Z1's CSC Elimination Kit

Hey guys, I'm very new in the Z world and I just want some input on a question I have. Is it worth the money to purchase the Z1 Performance CSC Elimintaion kit for an all stock car? Well other than intake and exhaust. I will be tracking the car eventually and I just can't seem to get over the weird feeling clutch that the Z has. I've also been told that when really trying to get the car sideways it makes it a nuisance when trying to get torque out of each gear because the CSC kind of causes a pause in between each shift. Just needing some input.

Thanks again guys,
Christopher
Old 03-05-2017, 04:23 PM
Surfer90291

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

I can't speak for the Z1 csc elimination kit but I've just installed a CMAK csc delete kit and I'm very happy with it. Easy install.
If you drive your car hard I think a csc upgrade or delete is necessary. Nissan concentric slave cyl. is a part prone to failure overtime or just because heat.
Old 03-05-2017, 04:25 PM
ChristopherE

Thank you for the input. I might just purchase one, because it won't do any harm in the long run.
Old 03-05-2017, 04:30 PM
ChristopherE

One other thing, for those of you that have been running either the Z1 kit or the CMAK, how is reliability? Obviously tracking the car is going to make it more prone to breaking or faulting but for those of you that have had it for some time, has it been holding up well?

Search this Thread