Notices
Engine & Drivetrain VQ Power and Delivery

Clutch pedal slow to return

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2017, 05:28 AM
Heel Til I Die

Received 1,062 Likes on 750 Posts

Did you replace any other parts like the master, clutch line, or slave - or are all those components still original?

When I installed my clutch/flywheel, I had to adjust the push rod on the MC and the clevis. I did upgrade the MC. I believe it is recommended to upgrade the MC if you're putting in a stronger clutch, but not always necessary.

Maybe try bleeding it again before throwing more parts at it?
Old 08-31-2017, 07:52 AM
Lega_Z

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Heel Til I Die
Did you replace any other parts like the master, clutch line, or slave - or are all those components still original?

When I installed my clutch/flywheel, I had to adjust the push rod on the MC and the clevis. I did upgrade the MC. I believe it is recommended to upgrade the MC if you're putting in a stronger clutch, but not always necessary.

Maybe try bleeding it again before throwing more parts at it?
All those parts are still original I believe not sure if the previous owner did anything with them. I will try bleeding it asap and let you know
Old 10-01-2017, 09:34 PM
CanZFan

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Lega_Z
All those parts are still original I believe not sure if the previous owner did anything with them. I will try bleeding it asap and let you know
Curious to see if you resolved this issue. My clutch pedal started doing exactly the same thing today.