Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dyno shop in Hampton Road, VA?

Any Recommendation for dyno shop? Cost?

I live in Chesapeake, VA.

Thanks.
Old 03-29-2004, 09:17 AM
atadlo

actually i found a place off of Military Hwy (going towards South Norfolk) that advertised for dyno tuning just this weekend. the name i believe was Holeshot Performance, or something to that effect. also i have heard of a place called DTP, im not sure if abacus racing has a dyno, i believe SMS (mustang crowd) does as well. i dont know anything about pricing however, im sure you could call up and check with them. whereabouts in chesapeake are you in- great bridge here.
Old 03-29-2004, 12:34 PM
devildoc

Not too sure about the dyno location.....but if you guys wanna hook up some time, shot me a pm. I've seen lots of Z's around the Norfolk area but none ever post on this board. Look forward to hearing from you.

Ian
Old 03-29-2004, 12:47 PM
350ZRB

Originally posted by devildoc
Not too sure about the dyno location.....but if you guys wanna hook up some time, shot me a pm. I've seen lots of Z's around the Norfolk area but none ever post on this board. Look forward to hearing from you.

Ian
I am waiting to install Kinetix cat and I will dyno.

The cat should be here next week. I will let you know.
Old 03-29-2004, 12:55 PM
350ZRB

Originally posted by atadlo
actually i found a place off of Military Hwy (going towards South Norfolk) that advertised for dyno tuning just this weekend. the name i believe was Holeshot Performance, or something to that effect. also i have heard of a place called DTP, im not sure if abacus racing has a dyno, i believe SMS (mustang crowd) does as well. i dont know anything about pricing however, im sure you could call up and check with them. whereabouts in chesapeake are you in- great bridge here.
yup, G-B off Cedar rd.

did you dyno there or just see the advertisement?
Old 03-30-2004, 08:36 AM
atadlo

ive never dynoed before, but i just happened to find the shop right there as i got back onto 464. pretty surprised to see a dyno place right there in chesapeake. i may have seen you around town- unfortunately right now i'm only home on the weekends (it does make it feel even better to drive it then anyways). im off of Mt. Pleasant, would you happen to have been at Suntrust the other weekend, black Z, nice rims?
Old 03-30-2004, 09:28 AM
350ZRB

Originally posted by atadlo
ive never dynoed before, but i just happened to find the shop right there as i got back onto 464. pretty surprised to see a dyno place right there in chesapeake. i may have seen you around town- unfortunately right now i'm only home on the weekends (it does make it feel even better to drive it then anyways). im off of Mt. Pleasant, would you happen to have been at Suntrust the other weekend, black Z, nice rims?
2004 Black Roadster with Enkei LM1 wheels. I guess it could be me at Suntrust, don't remember.