Notices
Engine Intakes, Exhausts, Clutches, Turbos, etc...

PowerLab 3/8" Billet Spacer!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2008, 03:39 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

^^ Thanks!

All PowerLab spacers ordered online last night, by Paypal today (a Canadian fella, and a Right Coaster) shipped today. We're down to 4 I believe, with another 50 coming any day now. If we run out, and haven't received the new 50, we will call to let you know before you are charged (so feel free to order online and know that we will call you if anything..). Thanks again!

Darren
Old 03-28-2008, 07:19 AM
ntwillie1

Received 44 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by INTENSEPOWER
Hello,

Did you use a torque wrench?

D

Yes, and it broke @ 10 ft lbs. Anyway, I've gotten the issues all squared away. Jim from PowerLabs was at your company on Wednesday when I called and he answered the questions that I had. So now its installed and running fine.

Wil
Old 03-28-2008, 07:22 AM
SlideFox

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ntwillie1
Yes, and it broke @ 10 ft lbs. Anyway, I've gotten the issues all squared away. Jim from PowerLabs was at your company on Wednesday when I called and he answered the questions that I had. So now its installed and running fine.

Wil
Glad to see your up and running!

+1 for good customer service!
Old 03-28-2008, 10:53 AM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

^^ Yes!

Darren
Old 03-28-2008, 12:49 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Hellos,

Only 4 more spacers left (we thought that we had less than that actually but inventory #'s were off!). All orders placed through last night will ship today. Our next stocking order will be here on Wed, next week though, so 50 more then...

Dare wren (thanks all for their orders!)
Old 03-28-2008, 09:13 PM
chrs870621345

i just ordered one...can't wait til it gets here!!
Old 03-31-2008, 09:50 AM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

Shipping today sir. Thanks!

Darren
Old 03-31-2008, 12:01 PM
Rekinyze

Just ordered one...think you can get it out today? Name is David Ayo
Old 04-01-2008, 11:53 AM
Rekinyze

I recently ordered a powerlab spacer from these guys and I haven't received anything regarding shipping of my item. So, I try to call just to inquire aboue when the item will ship...and EVERY phone mailbox at the place is full and can't accept any messages. That includes the sales department...shipping...customer service....even then damn office assistant mailbox is full.

Is this place still in operation? I know that Darren posted a reply regarding these things yesterday...so I hope they didn't go under the day I order my spacer.

Last edited by Rekinyze; 04-01-2008 at 11:57 AM.
Old 04-01-2008, 11:59 AM
SlideFox

Originally Posted by Rekinyze
I recently ordered a powerlab spacer from these guys and I haven't received anything regarding shipping of my item. So, I try to call just to inquire aboue when the item will ship...and EVERY phone mailbox at the place is full and can't accept any messages. That includes the sales department...shipping...customer service....even then damn office assistant mailbox is full.

Is this place still in operation? I know that Darren posted a reply regarding these things yesterday...so I hope they didn't go under the day I order my spacer.
A. You ordered it yesterday
B. If you can't reach them on the phone, send them a PM.
C. They are far from "going under"
D. Chill Pill
E. There is no need to post "shady business" after waiting one day for information. Intense has some of the best customer service out there!
Old 04-01-2008, 12:06 PM
Rekinyze

Woah easy killer....

If you are going to post the fact that you have excellent customer service....clean out your inbox so people can at least leave a message? Oh by the way...I did PM them with no response....oh...and their sales@intensepower.com email doesnt work. I thought it was a valid question. I believe they are a good company and I was just inquiring on when the item would ship...so you need to cool your **** bud.
Old 04-01-2008, 12:35 PM
IIQuickSilverII

Received 215 Likes on 184 Posts

^^^^

its probably not even been 24 hours yet... so i will would just wait rather than posting as if you were all worked up over this situation(which i dont think you are, you are jsut excited to have this product right? ).

With the number of calls they get and the # that leave a message and the # that cant, i don't think you should act like that.. take it easy ...they will get to your PM as soon as possible, there are 100s of others they get a day too u know...
Old 04-01-2008, 12:42 PM
SlideFox

Woah easy killer....

If you are going to post the fact that you have excellent customer service....clean out your inbox so people can at least leave a message? Oh by the way...I did PM them with no response....oh...and their sales@intensepower.com email doesnt work. I thought it was a valid question. I believe they are a good company and I was just inquiring on when the item would ship...so you need to cool your **** bud.
Who needs to simmer down?

I see you ninja edited your post. Which is all fine, but you posted alomst exactly 24hrs from your first post regarding your purchase. Did you receive a order confirmation in your e-mail when your placed your order? How long ago did you PM INTENSEPOWER or IntenseAero? I'm not getting on you there bud, all I'm saying is have patience. Just look at INTENSEPOWER's I-trader, they will take care of you.

(Mike, thinks D's computer will blow-up when he hits a 200 I-Trader)
Old 04-01-2008, 12:44 PM
Rekinyze

I wasn't even worked up. I was just trying to get a better estimate of when they would arrive so I could have a day to install it. I was just wondering what was going on and the guy above me comes in and starts flaming me for being curious.
Old 04-01-2008, 12:50 PM
Rekinyze

Post was "ninja edited" becuase I didnt want to sound like I was burning the company...
Old 04-01-2008, 12:53 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

David,

Thanks for your order and your post(s). I see that you ordered yesterday at 12:50:51 PST. Given that you ordered on a Monday, and we have a large volume of internet orders Friday - Sunday, we only pull up orders once, in the morning. Therefore, your order is being processed today, and the tracking number will be emailed to you tonight. I do see that you PM'd me yesterday as well, and the same thing goes for PM's as orders -- there's just too many to be able to respond to sometimes. I wish that I could tell you that it's not that busy here, and that we are able to answer every email, PM, post, etc immediately, but that's not the truth -- and the truth is something we don't sugar coat.

Regarding your phone call. You called during our lunch break (12-1 PST). Our voice mail boxes are filled up every night, and we're short a salesman today, so they weren't all checked this morning. We're not Corporate America; we run a small crew, and that allows us to keep overhead down, and cost to our customers (more importantly) low! If all of this equals poor customer service, you have my apologies.

Your spacer, as well as a few others ordered yesterday (and even a couple from over the weekend -- yes, we got quite a few orders) will ship out today, and the tracking number will be emailed to you tonight. Thanks again for your order, your posts, your PM, and your patience.

Darren
Old 04-01-2008, 12:55 PM
SlideFox

I wasn't even worked up. I was just trying to get a better estimate of when they would arrive so I could have a day to install it. I was just wondering what was going on and the guy above me comes in and starts flaming me for being curious.
I wasn't flaming, and I will come out and apologize to you if it sounded that way. You did edit your post, and originally stated "Shady Business". I could understand your wanting to know the shipping information to schedule install. I just thought is was a little pre-mature to start claiming shady business. I hope you get your product in a timely fashion, and are pleased with the performance gains.
Old 04-01-2008, 01:06 PM
Rekinyze

I apologize for my comments earlier. I spoke with Darren via phone a few minutes ago and I truly appreciate him taking the time to contact me personally. I haven't lost a bit of confidence in Intense Power and I will continue to shop through them with confidence. My apologize to Slidefox...I did jump the gun...but this kind of thing has happened to me in the past where I wasn't reimbursed and it was very frustrating.

Thanks again Darren!
Old 04-01-2008, 01:10 PM
SlideFox

No apology needed on my part .... glad to see you got squared away!
Old 04-01-2008, 01:12 PM
INTENSEPOWER
Vendor - Former Vendor

David,

All is good sir
SlideFox is a lil trigger happy sometimes, but he has a good heart, so we don't hold it against him! Hahaaha!! Anyways, all water under the bridge now. Thanks again!

Darren

Quick Reply: PowerLab 3/8" Billet Spacer!!!!!!