Notices
Engine Intakes, Exhausts, Clutches, Turbos, etc...

Z-Fever July Special for my350Z members ONLY! Save $100 on Tuning

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2012, 11:27 AM
Z Fever
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Z-Fever July Special for my350Z members ONLY! Save $100 on Tuning

Z-Fever is running a tuning special for my350Z members only and only for the month of July
!!!!!!!

For those of you looking to get your cars tuned, this is a great opportunity to save some hard-earned cash!
We have never discounted our tuning packages before now. We have recently become a vendor on my350Z.com and wanted to introduce ourselves. We have been in business for 23 years building, repairing, and racing Nissan vehicles. Many of our customers are my350Z subscribers and they can attest to the quality of our work.
Our tuner's name is Matin Struk. He has been tuning Nissan's for over 10 years now and is well known in the community and considered by many to be the best!
We are an Osiris Pro tuner and have been tuning Nissan's using Osiris for over 5 years now and have literally tuned 100's of cars using it..........

So here's the deal, If you have a boosted vehicle our normal charge (including the cost of the Osiris ROM editor license) is $900 we are knocking off $100 in the month of July. Now $800
If you vehicle is normally aspirated then we normally charge $595 we are knocking off $50 for the n/a tune. Now $545

If you are already running Osiris and only need a re-tune.........
Boosted Re-tune normally $350 Now $300
n/a re-tune normally $295 now $245

If you are running a different tuning solution like Haltech or AEM then call us and we will discuss your application and needs. We will discount our normal tuning fees by at least $50.

****Tuning by appointment ONLY****
****Special pricing is for July appointments ONLY****
****Special pricing is for my350Z members ONLY****

If you took the time to read this post I really appreciate it.