Notices
Engine Intakes, Exhausts, Clutches, Turbos, etc...

New ISIS GT 4.5" Tip Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2015, 02:49 AM
JunkZ

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

there needs to be more vids on youtube your sound clip is decent but i just hear intake on the drive by and all other vids it seems so quiet.

but jesus that G sounds sexy. is this with the included resonator still on?

i was going for a megan but i think this may have just influenced me.. i wonder what this would sound like with test pipes y pipe and the resonator deleted, probably somewhat retarded but for 300? you really cant beat that.
Old 08-07-2015, 09:03 AM
sales@czp
Vendor - Former Vendor

Received 13 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by JunkZ
there needs to be more vids on youtube your sound clip is decent but i just hear intake on the drive by and all other vids it seems so quiet.

but jesus that G sounds sexy. is this with the included resonator still on?

i was going for a megan but i think this may have just influenced me.. i wonder what this would sound like with test pipes y pipe and the resonator deleted, probably somewhat retarded but for 300? you really cant beat that.
The ISIS is significantly more quite than the Megan Racing. But I think it has a more refined tone where as the Megan is just ***** to the wall loud. The clips with the G have the ISIS installed as it comes for the 350Z (with resonator) with a custom extension.

To keep my opinion non bias, I ran both systems for a little over 2 months. The Megan was my favorite for about a week, then the sound became less fun and more annoying. The Isis brings better style and appearance, sound and has a more appealing price tag for something that (in my opinion) is on par with the Megan quality wise.
Old 08-07-2015, 10:25 AM
JunkZ

Originally Posted by sales@czp
The ISIS is significantly more quite than the Megan Racing. But I think it has a more refined tone where as the Megan is just ***** to the wall loud. The clips with the G have the ISIS installed as it comes for the 350Z (with resonator) with a custom extension.

To keep my opinion non bias, I ran both systems for a little over 2 months. The Megan was my favorite for about a week, then the sound became less fun and more annoying. The Isis brings better style and appearance, sound and has a more appealing price tag for something that (in my opinion) is on par with the Megan quality wise.
Hey thanks a lot for your input. I appreciate it.

I think I just made up my mind on my next exhaust. Haha
Old 08-15-2015, 06:32 AM
sales@czp
Vendor - Former Vendor

Bumped!!!!
Old 08-15-2015, 12:26 PM
Twenty4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

When I add to cart, it adds another $30 shipping. Am I missing something?
Old 08-16-2015, 12:43 PM
JunkZ

Originally Posted by Twenty4
When I add to cart, it adds another $30 shipping. Am I missing something?
Yeah a lot of Internet reps sell it for cheaper than concept but they charge a lot more for shipping. Think about it though it's a freaking huge box that's like 3.5ft long and weighs 15lbs you're gonna pay a little for shipping. One sit had it for 255 but wanted 75. Shipping I was like nah. Rather buy from concept because they replied to my questions in a timely manner.

Though I will say my canister had a few big dents and scrathces on it that depending on how it'll look once I slap it on may or may not drive me insane if they're visible.
Old 08-16-2015, 01:45 PM
Twenty4

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah a lot of Internet reps sell it for cheaper than concept but they charge a lot more for shipping. Think about it though it's a freaking huge box that's like 3.5ft long and weighs 15lbs you're gonna pay a little for shipping. One sit had it for 255 but wanted 75. Shipping I was like nah. Rather buy from concept because they replied to my questions in a timely manner.

Though I will say my canister had a few big dents and scrathces on it that depending on how it'll look once I slap it on may or may not drive me insane if they're visible.
I fully understand shipping costs. I simply asked because this very thread advertises $325 shipped, not $325 plus shipping.
Old 08-16-2015, 11:27 PM
Underscore_Hero

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Twenty4
I fully understand shipping costs. I simply asked because this very thread advertises $325 shipped, not $325 plus shipping.
Probably $325 shipped from the forum, not their online store.

Send him a PM.
The following users liked this post:
sales@czp (08-17-2015)
Old 08-17-2015, 10:11 AM
sales@czp
Vendor - Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Underscore_Hero
Probably $325 shipped from the forum, not their online store.

Send him a PM.
This is accurate. If you guys need instructions on how to take advantage of Forum Pricing please PM me
Old 08-18-2015, 12:38 PM
JunkZ

This is accurate. If you guys need instructions on how to take advantage of Forum Pricing please PM me
Well that sucks... 😒
Old 08-18-2015, 12:45 PM
JunkZ

Just an FYI guys. This exhaust is NOT a direct bolt on. And if it is it's not for a 2003 350z. The resonator banged all over the drive shaft and the pipe to the y-pipe rattled on the brace. I am running a m2 3in y pipe but even with the stock one it still had major clearance issues.

All said and done the exhaust is not too shabby for the price tag. I just deleted the resonator and had a 3in pipe put in place using the supplied hangars cut from the resonator piping.

A little rasp on occasion but I have not done the ecu relearn or had it tuned yet.

With the m2 y pipe stock cats and the resonator delete it growls like none other. It is very loud to normal people standards to me it's like maybe a 6 on a scale of 10. That coming from someone that ran a straight pipe from the resonator back for 8 months with no bitc**ng about the drone. The louder the better to me. All in all after modifying it and paying full price and not forum price( 😒😒😒😒😒&#128530 im content with it and it was still cheaper than the sold out megan.
Old 08-18-2015, 12:55 PM
Underscore_Hero

Well that sucks... 😒
Why does that suck?
Old 08-18-2015, 12:57 PM
JunkZ

Why does that suck?
Because if you scroll up a bit you'll notice I talked to the forum rep about the exhaust then went ahead and ordered it from the website and paid full price like an idiot. Lololol
The following users liked this post:
Underscore_Hero (08-18-2015)
Old 08-18-2015, 12:58 PM
JunkZ

Because if you scroll up a bit you'll notice I talked to the forum rep about the exhaust then went ahead and ordered it from the website and paid full price like an idiot. Lololol
And by full price I mean retail plus shipping so 350.00 instead of 325.00 not that big of a deal to me but I could of got like 25 McChickens for the money I would of saved
Old 08-18-2015, 01:02 PM
Underscore_Hero

And by full price I mean retail plus shipping so 350.00 instead of 325.00 not that big of a deal to me but I could of got like 25 McChickens for the money I would of saved
I prefer 100 nuggets....
Old 08-18-2015, 08:46 PM
JunkZ

I prefer 100 nuggets....
True. Bet theyd still only give you two sauces though.
Old 08-18-2015, 08:49 PM
Underscore_Hero

True. Bet theyd still only give you two sauces though.
Your McD's limits sauces? Some BS right derr. I just ask for 1 sauce per box. I like to mix it up like buffalo with ranch and bbq with S&S.
Old 08-18-2015, 08:59 PM
JunkZ

Your McD's limits sauces? Some BS right derr. I just ask for 1 sauce per box. I like to mix it up like buffalo with ranch and bbq with S&S.
Usually two free then .25 for additional. Yeah super lame.

Anyways back to the exhaust.. I just burnt a quarter tank in like 50 miles because I have been non-stop romping it every where. Damn it sounds so good with no resonator.
Old 08-19-2015, 03:56 PM
sales@czp
Vendor - Former Vendor

Just an FYI guys. This exhaust is NOT a direct bolt on. And if it is it's not for a 2003 350z. The resonator banged all over the drive shaft and the pipe to the y-pipe rattled on the brace. I am running a m2 3in y pipe but even with the stock one it still had major clearance issues.

All said and done the exhaust is not too shabby for the price tag. I just deleted the resonator and had a 3in pipe put in place using the supplied hangars cut from the resonator piping.

A little rasp on occasion but I have not done the ecu relearn or had it tuned yet.

With the m2 y pipe stock cats and the resonator delete it growls like none other. It is very loud to normal people standards to me it's like maybe a 6 on a scale of 10. That coming from someone that ran a straight pipe from the resonator back for 8 months with no bitc**ng about the drone. The louder the better to me. All in all after modifying it and paying full price and not forum price( ������������) im content with it and it was still cheaper than the sold out megan.
Can you please email me pictures of the install? We've put this on 3 350Z's a G35 Coupe and a G35 Sedan. No issue and fits better than the Megan or Agency-Power by far! PM about your total price payed as well and I will see if we can make something happen for you!
Old 08-20-2015, 09:00 PM
JunkZ

Can you please email me pictures of the install? We've put this on 3 350Z's a G35 Coupe and a G35 Sedan. No issue and fits better than the Megan or Agency-Power by far! PM about your total price payed as well and I will see if we can make something happen for you!
Unfortunately i didnt take pics of the install. i will eventually make a video once i break in my y pipe and the exhaust. and ill get some pics of the finished product then.

and dont worry about all that, im not tripping over 25.00

Quick Reply: New ISIS GT 4.5" Tip Exhaust