Notices
Event Photos Various photos from car shows, meets and events.

Celebration Exotic Festival Pics!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2008, 09:48 AM
Jabdo233

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 04-20-2008, 10:07 AM
aznriceball2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

was that a ferrari f1 car in ther?!?!?
Old 04-20-2008, 10:15 AM
xDIEGOx

The plates.....
Old 04-20-2008, 10:25 AM
enth05

LOL I hate how this looks. I feel like they could design it so much better instead of making it look like a toupe.

Old 04-20-2008, 10:38 AM
xDIEGOx

^^^Haha that's what I thought too. Almost thought it was custom made.
Old 04-20-2008, 10:39 AM
Jabdo233

Originally Posted by enth05
LOL I hate how this looks. I feel like they could design it so much better instead of making it look like a toupe.

FUGLY! In fact I skipped over all the viper pics.
Old 04-20-2008, 10:41 AM
Jabdo233

Originally Posted by xDIEGOx

The plates.....

Awesome... reverse ricer.
Old 04-20-2008, 11:01 AM
k6750gsxr

that was awesome....
Old 04-20-2008, 11:28 AM
trackpilot

Originally Posted by xDIEGOx

The plates.....
hahahaha yeah i saw that too! I was like hellz yeah representin tegs for life!!!
Old 04-20-2008, 12:13 PM
SouiT

WTB more 599's yummmm
Old 04-20-2008, 03:29 PM
zstreet86

dayam
Old 04-20-2008, 03:54 PM
918 Z

sweet stuff
Old 04-20-2008, 04:47 PM
chuquison

Well I got a few Pix myself
Hey I didnt see you ZUl8ter!

Noble m12

saleen s7

rows of nsx!

enzo

bugati

Kit from night rider the real one

so many buttons so little time

the true BTTF vehicle, also there was the nike shoes MJ fox wore in the second movie.

the flux capacitor

gawd this thing looks so awsoem in person!

three wheeled bike looked freaky

for all the porsche fans

Last edited by chuquison; 04-20-2008 at 05:30 PM.
Old 04-20-2008, 05:40 PM
chuquison

Ok my experience with this show Im gonna be honest and straight forward about this.

Yes the cars were great and all but damn after seeing the same damn bugati's all in different colors is just boring after a while. most exotic car shows they always have nice cars but the difference between them most of the time is colors! any one agree? lambos, yes nice car but again in the show all they where were diff colors.

I saw alot of cars there and the de loreon,the lotus, nsx, corvettes are not exotic in my book. I honestly think that if there were some nice done 350z, s2000's, or even supras, they still would have fit in and changed up the show a bit. Im not saying allow all rice buners out there but some jap cars could compete in this show and get the attraction of people, in my opinion.

the vipers were soo nice i do agree.

most of the owners I didnt like, you ask them a question and they blew you off if you were young or if you didnt dress to their standards. dont get me wrong some onwers were the **** and cool but most where pains and acted as they were the kings and people looking at their cars were pesants.

in all it was for a good cause and i had a good time. parking was a pain but it was cool, i needed the walk.

Last edited by chuquison; 04-20-2008 at 05:43 PM.
Old 04-20-2008, 05:48 PM
ZU L8R
Viper Sellout

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

You didn't see me or you didn't see my car. I was walking around with a white shirt with a Viper logo on it when I wasn't with my car. Should have stood out between all the Ferrari stuff, lol.

Last edited by ZU L8R; 04-20-2008 at 05:57 PM.
Old 04-20-2008, 05:57 PM
ZU L8R
Viper Sellout

Originally Posted by chuquison
Ok my experience with this show Im gonna be honest and straight forward about this.

Yes the cars were great and all but damn after seeing the same damn bugati's all in different colors is just boring after a while. most exotic car shows they always have nice cars but the difference between them most of the time is colors! any one agree? lambos, yes nice car but again in the show all they where were diff colors.

I saw alot of cars there and the de loreon,the lotus, nsx, corvettes are not exotic in my book. I honestly think that if there were some nice done 350z, s2000's, or even supras, they still would have fit in and changed up the show a bit. Im not saying allow all rice buners out there but some jap cars could compete in this show and get the attraction of people, in my opinion.

the vipers were soo nice i do agree.

most of the owners I didnt like, you ask them a question and they blew you off if you were young or if you didnt dress to their standards. dont get me wrong some onwers were the **** and cool but most where pains and acted as they were the kings and people looking at their cars were pesants.

in all it was for a good cause and i had a good time. parking was a pain but it was cool, i needed the walk.
Don't agree with the boring statement. I 1/2 agree with you on the cars. The Deloreon's were there for the fundraising aspect of the show. They had the real one there and Christopher Llyod was there as well. They had a special presentation of the movie in the theatre which sold out almost immed. Lotus and NSX's are pretty rare and people don't see them that often so I see why they let them in. Corvette's, not so much espcially that C4. Worst thing I've ever seen in my life.
I don't know how the owners were yesterday but I hung out with a lot of them today during the rally and everyone was pretty cool. But, that coulda been becasue I was another "owner".
As far as the popularity, I was talking with one of the guys that help put the event on and he said they think around 40k people came throughout the day yesterday which is a huge #. But I was there all day and the streets were packed most of the day. They also believe they set a new record as far as fundraising is concerened. I'll post up some pics of the rally today. THAT, was a blast!!!
Old 04-20-2008, 05:59 PM
ZU L8R
Viper Sellout

Originally Posted by NismoKid
I went to the show 2 years ago and they had the McLaren F1, CLK-GTR, etc roped off. One area had a tuner shop bring in their luxury cars with huge rims like their Phantom. Some guy was taking pictures of his gf all over the Phantom. She had her hands all over the grill stroking it (she was ugly) and her watch/bracelet was hitting the grill probably scratching it. I was cringing...
Last year I saw a lady leanup on a CGT for a pic and the owner went off on her. It was awesome
Old 04-20-2008, 06:05 PM
Asian Invasian

Wow I love all of them, I think I like the white GT3 the most..
Old 04-20-2008, 06:07 PM
ZU L8R
Viper Sellout

Originally Posted by Asian Invasian
Wow I love all of them, I think I like the white GT3 the most..
The wheels are CF on that car. It is sick!
Old 04-20-2008, 07:51 PM
chuquison

Originally Posted by ZU L8R
Don't agree with the boring statement. I 1/2 agree with you on the cars. The Deloreon's were there for the fundraising aspect of the show. They had the real one there and Christopher Llyod was there as well. They had a special presentation of the movie in the theatre which sold out almost immed. Lotus and NSX's are pretty rare and people don't see them that often so I see why they let them in. Corvette's, not so much espcially that C4. Worst thing I've ever seen in my life.
I don't know how the owners were yesterday but I hung out with a lot of them today during the rally and everyone was pretty cool. But, that coulda been becasue I was another "owner".
As far as the popularity, I was talking with one of the guys that help put the event on and he said they think around 40k people came throughout the day yesterday which is a huge #. But I was there all day and the streets were packed most of the day. They also believe they set a new record as far as fundraising is concerened. I'll post up some pics of the rally today. THAT, was a blast!!!
hey im not going to put it on here but could you pm me your plate i think I got a pic of your car!

What I mean about boring is that every ferrari and lambo you saw was identical to the one next to it, you understand? only diff. was color. like they dont add personality to them.

Quick Reply: Celebration Exotic Festival Pics!!!