Notices

FS/FT: Greddy TT Passenger MANIFOLD

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2017, 09:37 AM
RED RIDER

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Greddy TT Passenger MANIFOLD

I am in DESPERATE NEED of a passenger side Greddy Turbo Exhaust Manifold. It was discovered this AM at Uprev that it is cracked. I have 6 days to obtain the part and R & R the motor if I am going to run the 20th Annual Big Bend Open Road Race.

PLEASE IF YOU KNOW ANYONE THAT MIGHT HAVE THIS PART LET ME KNOW!
THANK YOU!
Old 04-11-2017, 05:37 PM
bealljk
350Z-holic

Received 1,282 Likes on 1,007 Posts

Talk to TotalD / Sucker Punch Motorsports - last I heard he was fabricating tube headers ...

what's stopping you from taking the manifold off and having it repaired
Old 04-11-2017, 05:50 PM
TT03Z

Received 31 Likes on 27 Posts

Originally Posted by RED RIDER
I am in DESPERATE NEED of a passenger side Greddy Turbo Exhaust Manifold. It was discovered this AM at Uprev that it is cracked. I h Here's the process you use to repair cast iron. First I drilled the crack at both ends and the middle. Then I grooved the crack out so the weld could fill the gap. Then I heated the manifold with a torch to 3-400°. After well heated I used copper core wire mig welder and ran 2 beads over the crack. After the weld I shot pinged it and resheated with the torch to allow for the slowest cooling possible. I then wrapped my welding glove around the weld to insulate it and let it naturally cool.

Then I had them both ceramic coated inside and out to help with flow and reduce heat.
ave 6 days to obtain the part and R & R the motor if I am going to run the 20th Annual Big Bend Open Road Race.

PLEASE IF YOU KNOW ANYONE THAT MIGHT HAVE THIS PART LET ME KNOW!
THANK YOU!
I had a cracked manifold as well. It was also the passenger side.

Good luck finding just one manifold man I would repair it if I were you. Well see how mine holds up. But it is properly repaired.
Old 04-11-2017, 05:53 PM
TT03Z

Received 31 Likes on 27 Posts

Also if you want to send it to me I would be happy to repair it for u. I also have a local guy do my ceramic coating he had my manifolds and turbine housings done in a day and it was $350.