Notices

FS: Stillen Headers VQ35DE

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2017, 07:45 AM
butkiss1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Stillen Headers VQ35DE

Stillen ceramic Headers 200.00 $ So Cal pickup/
I will ship to the lower 48 states @ buyer expense .
I'm good with cash in hand or PayPal.
Headers do not include 02 sensors.

So everybody said that headers wouldn't make a difference with the vq35de. I didn't listen to them I picked up these headers with the full Stillen gen 2 exhaust(sedan) /ART Pipes and and Osiris tune along with a bunch of other bolt ons. And I got to tell you the difference with these headers is night and day . The place where I feel these headers are the most beneficial is at freeway speeds. The throttle response is instantaneous/ I'm a 5AT so my sweet spot is being in 4th gear at about 70+ miles an hour . There is also an abundance of more torque down low ,the tires want to spin more freely .These really open up the de motor. Please feel free to look at myi trailer feedback on G35 Driver.com I'll post a link that should give you an idea that I'm up Bonafide serious seller and can be trusted .just so you know these headers are not for use in California and for off-road use only if use in California :-)

https://g35driver.com/forums/itrader.php?u=65171

for faster response please text me at 818-730-6013 my name is Bill off the line/chirping tires into 2nd and 3rd is no problem.
There truly is no comparison between the throttle response with and without the headers I gained almost 20 horsepower on the dyno and like 16 foot pounds of torque at church Automotive tuning. These really open up the DE motor.
Also please note: if you have a free-flowing exhaust system these will make your car louder
Please feel free to look at my i trailer feedback on G35 Driver.com I'll post a link that should give you an idea that I'm up Bonafide serious seller and can be trusted . I have also sold a few items here on my 350Z and my 370Z as well.

just so you know these headers are not for use in California and for off-road use only if use in California :-)

https://g35driver.com/forums/itrader.php?u=65171

for faster response please text me at 818-730-6013 my name is Bill

Last edited by butkiss1; 05-25-2017 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Price drop
The following users liked this post:
KingBaby (06-19-2017)
Old 06-18-2017, 11:00 PM
butkiss1

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bump