Notices

FS: Motordyne ART Pipes and XYZ HFC

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-2017, 07:42 PM
savedbygrace

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts
Default Motordyne ART Pipes and XYZ HFC

Bought the the ART pipes used and the XYZ pipe and HFC brand new from a dealer, pretty much two years ago.

Both are in great shape, no problems, not wanting to sell, but simply need to put the money toward something more important. They could look brand new easily with a polish, but I simply don't have the materials to do so or I would. Only cosmetic blemish is mild scrape on the bottom of each ART pipe, but no welds have any issue. No leaks, no issues at all. On the XYZ pipe on the right side you can zoom in on pic and see extremely mild disturbance to the metal weave. Something must have hit it...maybe that time I dropped the Z out of a cargo plane with a parachute I must have scraped the cargo latch....and oh...it works a lot better in Fast and Furious than it does in real life. Don't do that.

The sound and performance is no question noticeable and dramatic, and my car wasn't even tuned. Many times people would comment on the sound or pull up and ask me to rev the engine to hear it more fully. Fun stuff...love the sound myself...especially in a tunnel.

Anyway...everyone knows Motordyne, and if you haven't gotten to enjoy ART pipes yet...I can honestly highly recommend them and promise you won't regret putting them on....they're just right loudness and a nice improvement in performance. The XYZ pipe with the HFC keeps it legal and sounds beautiful, and was a nice performance mod as well.

$400 for ART pipes

$400 for XYZ with HFC
Attached Thumbnails Motordyne ART Pipes and XYZ HFC-art-pipes-1.jpeg   Motordyne ART Pipes and XYZ HFC-art-pipes-bottom.jpg   Motordyne ART Pipes and XYZ HFC-xyz-hfc.jpg   Motordyne ART Pipes and XYZ HFC-xyz-hfc-cat-closeup.jpg  
Old 10-05-2017, 06:28 PM
nizmo_0385

Received 117 Likes on 99 Posts

What's the mileage on this stuff?
Whats mileage on arts from previous owner?
Old 10-05-2017, 09:03 PM
savedbygrace

SOLD

Mods please close
Old 10-05-2017, 09:04 PM
savedbygrace

Originally Posted by nizmo_0385
What's the mileage on this stuff?
Whats mileage on arts from previous owner?
Sorry Nismo...already sold, hadn't had time to get to this thread until now.