Notices

FS: Brand New/Unused TurboXS Exhaust and lightly used early Kinetix Cats...

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2018, 11:33 AM
agr12

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Brand New/Unused TurboXS Exhaust and lightly used early Kinetix Cats...

Good day to all:

All items in this thread are now sold. Thanks to all for their interest.

For sale is a set of lightly used, early generation Kinetix cats for the 03-06 cars. I used them for a few thousand miles before I got a different set. These were available from Kinetix Racing several years ago, and appear similar to the stock items. They have heat shields. They are sold "as is" without gaskets and hardware. Asking $175.00 including shipping to any US-based address. Local pickup gets a $50.00 discount.Kinetix catalytic converters have now sold (01-03-2018). TurboXS exhaust is still available.

Also for sale is a brand new TurboXS exhaust system. I actually mounted the muffler and Y-pipe over a weekend right after I bought them, but I ran out of time, removed them and never completed the installation. The only thing I did to them was have two stainless-steel oxygen sensor bungs tig-welded in right at the back end of the intermediate pipe where it attaches to the muffler section. I did this to mount temperature probes when I was considering using an aftermarket engine management system. The bungs and plugs are stainless. This is a really good quality exhaust. The flanges are thick and stainless steel. The Y-Pipes are about 2.5" and the intermediate pipe is approximately 3" in diameter. Also of note, it has been discontinued for several years now, and was nearly $1,100.00 when new. The TurboXS exhaust is now sold as of 01-04-2018.

Asking $850.00 with shipping included to any US-based address.

It comes complete with the hardware and gaskets. Please note: This shipped to me in 3 boxes, so shipping this will be expensive. If you are local (or wouldn't mind driving) and would like to pick it up or meet me somewhere for the exchange, the price drops to $600.00 ($250.00 discount).

Pictures below:

Last edited by agr12; 01-04-2018 at 12:14 PM. Reason: Kinetix Catalytic Converters have sold as of 01-03-2018
Old 01-02-2018, 05:38 PM
Avari

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Any fitment issues on the cats?
Old 01-02-2018, 10:33 PM
agr12

Originally Posted by Avari
Any fitment issues on the cats?

Honestly, they fit like gloves. I was experimenting with headers at the time and the combinations I used derived the biggest gains from the cats alone. One advantage to these (or any aftermarket cats) is that there is a lot more room to turn fasteners on these than on the stock units. The other thing about these in specific is that they look close enough to stock to not raise suspicion at smog time. All positive on these.
Old 01-03-2018, 03:20 PM
agr12

Kinetix catalytic converters have now been sold, but the TurboXS exhaust is still available.

agr12.