Notices

FS: Motordyne Shockwave Straight Pipe Y-Back Single Exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2018, 10:58 AM
Voboy

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Motordyne Shockwave Straight Pipe Y-Back Single Exhaust

Up for sale is a I believe one off, MD Shockwave Single Exhaust; It has no resonators or mufflers. I bought the exhaust through Tony (MD) through PM's on this website, I can dig up the Paypal invoice if needed.

The exhaust is a Y-back exhaust, so you should have your own Y-pipe. 3" diameter throughout. Three pieces total include the Ti rolled tip. The two main pipes connect via v-band. Comes with v-band and gasket between the two pipes only.

The sound was good/tolerable/fine to me with ART pipes or OEM Cats but after going with long tube headers, it is too loud for me. Unfortunately no sound clips were taken in either configuration.

The piping is in good condition - for being an exhaust. No dents or scrapes, just typical discoloration from being dirty. You can probably polish it up. The tip has no scrapes or dents, but has tiny scratches and powder like stains. Also has a section where it melted a piece of my bumper. I'm not sure about the best way to clean/polish Ti. You can buy a replacement tip through MD if you prefer.

Price is $650 shipped OBO. Payment through Paypal. Price includes the fee. Contact me via PM. Thanks.

Ti Tip, scratches/stains

Ti Tip, scratches/stains

Ti Tip, scratches/stains