Exterior & Interior 350Z Body modification, interior styling and lighting
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vizage fiberglass kit on PPW...in progress pics and installed pics

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2005, 10:14 PM
Chicken

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Cat has the fiberglass sides and rear (but different front) on her DB. Looks nice.
Old 01-18-2005, 07:44 AM
vitaminZ

Originally posted by GQ 350z
Thanks for the help--which fogs did you end up getting?
the kit came with fogs but they are unmarked so i don't know the brand. they appear to be a nice set though.

Originally posted by Chicken
Cat has the fiberglass sides and rear (but different front) on her DB. Looks nice.
i almost got to see her set up in person while i was in oklahoma but we ended up just missing each other.

should have pics of my viage kit by the end of this week. my vizage spoiler should be here late this week or early next week! can't wait!!!
Old 01-18-2005, 02:47 PM
s0nz

sorry, i dont have a cam on hand...i need to go find a friend with one or two so i can borrow one..

i just got my car out the shop 2 weeks ago...lets just say...its PIMP, but anyway. I see ur in Florida...ill be moving down there mid february..maybe we can hang out and hit the clubs or somethin? two PPW's with the vizage kit..it dont get no better...=D
Old 01-18-2005, 06:59 PM
vitaminZ

Originally posted by s0nz
sorry, i dont have a cam on hand...i need to go find a friend with one or two so i can borrow one..

i just got my car out the shop 2 weeks ago...lets just say...its PIMP, but anyway. I see ur in Florida...ill be moving down there mid february..maybe we can hang out and hit the clubs or somethin? two PPW's with the vizage kit..it dont get no better...=D
what part of florida are you moving to? you should go to ZFest. it will be held feb 25-27 in orlando! we could meet up there. i figure alot of us forum members will meet there!
Old 01-19-2005, 08:57 AM
s0nz

Most def. ill hit it up. Im going to be in the orlando/kissimmee area. Ill be attending Fullsail.
Old 02-13-2005, 04:22 PM
vitaminZ

Default Installed Vizage kit on PPW!!

first off, sorry but no pics until tomorrow. I want to clean her up before posting any. The kit looks amazing! everybody that has seen the kit installed, have given me nothing but positive comments. My Z is not lowered nor will it be now!! the Vizage kit is very low to the ground (a fist and a finger of space). i have not scraped but clearance is a big issue. i will just have to be very careful!! installation was not difficult at all, this kit fits very well. the paint match is not dead on. it is very difficult to match PPW because first off, it is white and second it is a pearl color. I only paid $400 for the painting of the kit and hatch (wiper arm and rear badge centering holes were shaved). The painter did a decent job. he was able to remove some crap that got on my paint. one part that bothers me is the slots in the rear spoiler, they were very difficult for him to spray evenly (ruff). i have known the guy for a couple of years now and he never charges me much. all in all i am very pleased with the kit. I will start working on getting sponsored for paint by any of my area's best body shops. I have two in mind already. I need to paint the Z with everything installed all at once so i will have a way better paint match. hope to do this within the next six months. pics tomorrow!!!!!
Old 02-13-2005, 05:10 PM
GQ 350z

TEASE.
Old 02-13-2005, 06:41 PM
amf813

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Can't wait to see it in person. I hope to have my kit on by next weekend or for sure by Z fest. I am glad I cancelled my Eibach Springs order because I had a feeling that clearance would be an issue.
Did you leave the mesh pieces in? How did the rear skirt match up with your exhaust?
Old 02-13-2005, 06:45 PM
vitaminZ

the exhaust is close but it seems like it will be fine. once i get my Z in the air i have to put two more screws above the exhaust tips. the ride is realy low in the front and the sides. rear is fine.

i want to paint the whole car at once. i am talking show quality! if i can't get sponsored that will cost a pretty penny. what happen to your overlays? you never called!
Old 02-13-2005, 09:48 PM
Blue Batmobile
Inventor
Blue Batmobile

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

pics dammit!

Bat
Old 02-13-2005, 10:21 PM
Street Visionz, Inc.
Banned

nice nice. lol whatever happened to the kit I sold ya?
Old 02-14-2005, 02:58 AM
vitaminZ

guys pics coming today if it doesn't rain! color matxh is not great like i said but you'll get the general idea! can't wait to get the whole thing repainted at once!!!!

x350Zx: i didn't like the way the kit fit. i am very picky, it would have taken a body shop to install that kit to my liking. also, i like doing things myself (installed the vizage, no problems) so i sold it forward.
Old 02-14-2005, 04:41 AM
PumpedVA

cant wait to see them
Old 02-14-2005, 05:19 AM
vitaminZ

PICS WILL BE UP IN A FEW!!!
Old 02-14-2005, 05:44 AM
vitaminZ

here they are!!! i know the paint doesn't match, i am going to take care of that as soon as i can!

Last edited by vitaminZ; 02-14-2005 at 05:49 AM.
Old 02-14-2005, 07:28 AM
King Tut

Man that rear and side shot really shows the paint not matching very well at all. I know you gotta be bummed like I was with the Veilside lip. Like I said on RP.com, let me know where you end up getting it repainted, cause I need a good shop to redo my front bumper. You gonna try and get it redone before ZFest?

Last edited by King Tut; 02-14-2005 at 07:32 AM.
Old 02-14-2005, 07:36 AM
vitaminZ

Originally posted by King Tut
Man that rear and side shot really shows the paint not matching very well at all. I know you gotta be bummed like I was with the Veilside lip. Like I said on RP.com, let me know where you end up getting it repainted, cause I need a good shop to redo my front bumper.
i expected the paint not to match especially the rear. it doesn't even match from factory!! white pearl is a ***** to match. oh well, i am not that bummed because it is fixable, and will be. i am not the only PPW with paint matching issues. hopefully i can attract a sponsor for paint soon! like within the next three months or so! this is how my Z will go to Zfest, i'm cool with that for now.
Old 02-14-2005, 08:44 AM
King Tut

Yeah I don't remember the paint looking unmatched last time I saw it. I bet it looks much better in person than in pictures.
Old 02-14-2005, 09:08 AM
Sly_Z

The car looks great. That paint is three stage and very hard to match. I was side swiped a few months back and when I got it painted I notice right away that it wasn't an exact match. No one else could see it but I could. I'm thinking in person it's probably not that noticeable.
Old 02-14-2005, 09:41 AM
vitaminZ

Originally posted by King Tut
Yeah I don't remember the paint looking unmatched last time I saw it. I bet it looks much better in person than in pictures.
it was! especially the rear skirt against the bumper. there was less area on the veilside rear skirt. the veilside lip and the sides were a bit better than the rear. my old data systems spoiler looked pretty good though!

Quick Reply: Vizage fiberglass kit on PPW...in progress pics and installed pics