Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NEVER EVER USE DHL or PUROLATOR TO SHIP

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2006, 05:23 PM
NiSmO D1X

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEVER EVER USE DHL or PUROLATOR TO SHIP

I have been having a very very bad experience shipping with DHL and Purolator Heres the story, I've recently purchased a body kit from rozenre, he was very nice and polite kudos to him, of course he is not to blame for the belligerence of the company. The shop that shipped out the body kit chose Purolator.com, which was a complete mistake. They first gave me a tracking number for a 2 piece shipment, but when asked why when me and ryan (aka rozenre) try to track the shipment and there is no tracking information, they gave some bullsh*t *** answer of, "oh it sometimes does that, there certain times tracking is not possible" me and him was like what kind of crap was that, but then When i finally tracked it, it showed up, then I was calm. A week goes by I keep tracking it, and then after the 18th of January it stop being scanned, Purolator failed to mention that once the package gets into the US, DHL takes over the shipment of the package, evern the cutomer service people ahd no clue what going on, another thing that pissed me off. I realized this on the thursday the 19th. Then they gave me the run around until one of the customer service rea;ized that DHL takes over the shipment and checked and sure enough it was there. Then they garunteed the shipment on monday which the estimated time of delivery was friday. Then on monday still no answer, then I call my shop and purolator, and then DHL they said they don't know what happened. Kind of crap was that. Then they called me saying that they recieved the package at 7:40 am on january 14th, they called me yesturdat . So i'm thinking to myself why the hell they did not make any attempts to ship the package on the 24th or even notify that the package arrived in philadelphia and ask would you like to pick it up. Then I called and was very pissed, but what even pissed me off was today. I then promised the package was hotcarded by the manager to have it sent by 5:00pm and that it would be delivered on the 1:00 pm departure, I said ok, just make sure that it gets there. Multiple representative's had called me and reassured me that it would be there by 5:00 pm because thats when my shop closes. Then 5:00 pm rolls around, my mechanic said no sign of DHL anywhere, of course i was not gouing to make him wait. I called DHL I blew the F*CK UP, . How was I reassured the package was to be delivered today and nothing had happened. I knew exactly where DHL station is in phil;adelphia, and its only about a 20-30 minute commute, including traffic and delievery maybe 1 or 2 hours tops. BNut nothing. Oh and to **** me off even more, they were like oh we have no way of contacting the driver. That is freaking retarded. When fedex shipping my brakes, and couldn't get in, they even called my cell phone and asked how to get in, not thats freaking customer service.

GOD HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-26-2006, 07:59 AM
NiSmO D1X

This is what happens

Old 01-26-2006, 08:15 AM
guestz

oh man that sux, sorry to hear that. what kit is it? i think you can put in a claim to the shipping service for that. looks like someone was throwing the kit around.
Old 01-26-2006, 01:12 PM
frenzy757

DHL is awful. I bought something from someone a whlie ago and when it was shipped i didnt get it. So i tracked it It said that my package was shipped to another city about 40minutes away so i looke dup the addy that it was shipped to...called the people and went over there, to be yelled at by this dude for envasion of privacy and he threatened to call the cops (He thought i was shipping him a bomb or something) So i come home to find a message on my answering machine...turns out they delivered it to some house about 5 minutes away with this writting (Could not find house, left here...).....WORST SHIPPING EVER>
Old 01-26-2006, 02:00 PM
NiSmO D1X

so who would be at fault, the shipper for having such bad packaging skills or the shipping company for shipping me the package so ill wrapped.